Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

nightclub

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont have a proper job; ive allways wanted to make loads of money and be my own boss, i am pretty sure i will be left with some money when my family pass's on, £500,000 ?
I was wondering how easy would be setting up a posh nightclub? ie where RedBulls are £4 etc and where the celebs go,.,.,.,

Place [London or i really would want to be in Ney York]]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get some experience in the trade before investing all the wonga.
    ofc, im 17 and i dont plan for my family to die yet
    ahahahahah - your such a kid you think that £4 is expensive for a red bull.

I'm sure by the time your family die you will probably just be glad that you have enough money to use as a deposite towards a house, but if not you can probably buy an existing night club and develop it.
    You won't be left with much if you build a club from the ground up tbh.
    ofc, im 17 and i dont plan for my family to die yet

:crazyeyes

I imagine it'd be very expensive; full of hard graft, setbacks etc. But that shouldn't put you off if it's what you want to do - just expect a long road. :)
    jesus have you arranged their funerals yet?
    double vodka red bull costs £7.50 in my place at expensive times (fri+sat after 10)

and the refurb on my place was £650,000

never mind building your own club
    bacon wrote:
    you speak as if you own the place, dont you just work behind the bar?!

i don't think he meant it like that. he's hardly likely to name the place where he works is he.
    I dont have a proper job; ive allways wanted to make loads of money and be my own boss, i am pretty sure i will be left with some money when my family pass's on, £500,000 ?
    I was wondering how easy would be setting up a posh nightclub? ie where RedBulls are £4 etc and where the celebs go,.,.,.,

Place [London or i really would want to be in Ney York]]

£500,000 won't get you far inLondon or New York.

Was reading about a club in London that was refitted and just that costed £6 million
    £500,000 won't get you far inLondon or New York.

Was reading about a club in London that was refitted and just that costed £6 million
    Yeah, clubs in our shitty middle of nowhere town go for over a million each. And that's before you start the refurb or anything like that. Most people start with a smaller bar first, but even that would cost a fortune in London.
    MrG wrote:
    double vodka red bull costs £7.50 in my place at expensive times (fri+sat after 10)
    £5.50 in ours, but it is up North so that's pretty expensive. And we haven't put our prices up for this year yet, Decent Vodka though, none of that house shit.
    Have you thought about running your own night at a club?