Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Dabs.com

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wanted to know of anyone's experience with Dabs.

I'm considering buying a product from them which is the cheapest i've seen it for so far online but want to know if they ar e a shower of shite's when it comes to sending out the product and quite importantly also after sales service.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have used few times few years back, they were alright, not the cheapest but they have a lot of choice and delivery is fairly fast. I normally use ebuyer tho, but dabs do have more choice than them.
    Yep. I have used dabs a fair bit in the past. Pretty reliable and etc.

Of course they have just been bought by BT, so who knows if they are still the same ;)
    Good service from Dabs, but have you tried ebuyer?
    I've read more bad thing's about ebuyer than good to be honest and it's slightly put me off using them.

Besides they are charging a bit more for the product i am interested in.
    EDN1 wrote:
    I've read more bad thing's about ebuyer than good to be honest and it's slightly put me off using them.

Besides they are charging a bit more for the product i am interested in.

Which product are you interested in?

The thing to bear in mind with any complaints is if someone gets good service they seldom go on about it, if they get bad service then they rant and rave. I think the thing with ebuyer is if it works - fine - I've had loads of them and never had a problem, I built my entire PC with bits from their site including 'ebuyers own' which who knows where it comes from. But if you need to send it back, then theres where it gets tricky as their after sales support is apparently horrendous.

But anyway, never heard a bad thing about dabs really, looking on there before I always thought they were a bit pricy but if you've found a good deal I don't see why there should be a problem :)