Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Germalene "new skin" - Warning!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just a heads up for you Palyniam, check the dates of threads as like this one some can be very old, again like this one. It will hold no relevence to the original poster.
    I know it's and old thread but someone I worked with last year used to work at the place where they manufacture this, and it comes in as big vats of yacht varnish and the only difference when it leaves is that it is in a small bottle labelled germalene new skin.

Eek.
    Warning Indeed

I did the same thing, cut my fingers and put this on - swear down it hurts like hell ! But i have done it now 3 times and my fingers and hands ache like i have poisoned myself. I got the shit on the table its exactly like super glue so i might apply more to get that off but no more on me.
    nu skin fan

i have been using this product for 4 years. ok it stings a little at first but the advantages outweigh the disadvantages not advised for a big wounds but great for those splits on the tips of your fingers that appear in the winter months.
    leoz its best to check the date on threads and start a new thread if you are interested in the topic and its old.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :yes: closing now.
This discussion has been closed.