Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Blagging VIP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok I want to get VIP tickets for a club in london (something like fabric, turnmills or the end) for around 10 people, Ive got a month to sort it. Oh and I want to get em for free. I was gunna call the clubs up and just ask them to put us on the guest list. Do you think it'll work?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    If you call and say there a big group of you going, then maybe. If you know anyone that has membership for any of the clubs then it might help too. Say it's some kind of special event or celebration!
  • Options
    If you call and say there a big group of you going, then maybe. If you know anyone that has membership for any of the clubs then it might help too. Say it's some kind of special event or celebration!
    Its a birthday so I wouldnt really be fibbing, I'll call em tomoz, keep you folks updated.
  • Options
    If they're are bands/DJ's playing they often have Guest List places and quite a few of the bands I know will offer them to fans (Via myspace or their forums) on a first come first served kinda basis.

Doubt phoning up clubs will work though.
  • Options
    It does depend on the club. I know that some of the smaller ones are really good for stuff like that but Fabric, Heaven, Sound... usually won't let people in free.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    piccolo wrote:
    It does depend on the club. I know that some of the smaller ones are really good for stuff like that but Fabric, Heaven, Sound... usually won't let people in free.

That's generally true - but if you find it's tough to get free tickets you can usually get discount ones. You might find this article on cheap nights out helpful.