Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

serious problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello,

i need somehelp...

when ever i try to have sex with my girlfriend i tend to loose my erection all the time and i really dont know why. but when ever she does like "teases" to me i do get an erection but then when like i put a condom on my erection will go away like a few seconds later.

any help will be great.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    th3on3 wrote:
    hello,

i need somehelp...

when ever i try to have sex with my girlfriend i tend to loose my erection all the time and i really dont know why. but when ever she does like "teases" to me i do get an erection but then when like i put a condom on my erection will go away like a few seconds later.

any help will be great.

thanks

It sounds like nerves to me and quite common too. I know its easier said than done but try not to worry and relax, don't build it up too much in your mind. Good luck
  • Options
    ya thats what i was thinking... but im not too sure on like how to relax cause i seem to be very relax but maybe im not and i dont relize it.
  • Options
    th3on3 wrote:
    ya thats what i was thinking... but im not too sure on like how to relax cause i seem to be very relax but maybe im not and i dont relize it.

Yeah it sounds like you're just waiting for your erection to go now because you're expecting it to happen.

Why not just stick with foreplay for the time-being (or at least tell yourself that all you are going to do) and just see what happens, don't expect too much. You'll be fine honestly!
  • Options
    ya we both decided we will stick to foreplay for now and see what goes on.

thanks for the help.
  • Options
    th3on3 wrote:
    ya we both decided we will stick to foreplay for now and see what goes on.

thanks for the help.

:thumb:

No problem dude!

Hope you have lots of fun together in the future! :heart: