Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

help!...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oki,this is a bit embarrasing for me, but i'd like to know anything abt this anyways.i'm pretty unexperienced sexually, n last night this guy who likes me n i were fooling around n i was feeling him and i know he liked it...but it was the first time i'd felt any guy n i was pretty unsure as to what i should do.
so my question is,what's the best way to touch or feel his willy?is there a specific way to touch him...or am i just supposed to make it up as i go?

Comments

• Options
    Pretty much make it up as you go. There is no right or wrong way and different guys like different things.

A good starting tip is to do what your happy doing. Start maybe gently stroking up and down. Go lightly, ask him what he likes. I suspect that you will learn very quickly as you try different things what he likes and what interests him less.
  • Options
    yea just get stuck in. He doesnt care less about what your doing, he likes it all :p
  • Options
    He will tell you if its not good, be firm but gentle if you get me, thats a sensitive area after all! Just do waht feels right and if its not right for him he will say.
  • Options
    if its not right for him he will say.
    I bet he won't. He'll just be glad to be getting it in the first place. Just do allsorts. Whatever you think will be best. You should be able to tell by his reactions after a while, what he likes best.

Oh and 'willy'......:D

What do you mean how old am I?
  • Options
    All guys like different things. You just need to play around and experiment and find out what he likes because every guy is different.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    All guys like different things. You just need to play around and experiment and find out what he likes because every guy is different.

Different, and yet all the same when it comes down to it...

I agree that he'll probably be so excited that you're doing anything (wellll, within reason) to him down there that there'll be no complaints.

Just try out different things and gauge his response as best you can, then you'll know what he likes and what's not so effective. Oh and relax, have fun. ;)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Pretty much make it up as you go. There is no right or wrong way and different guys like different things.

A good starting tip is to do what your happy doing. Start maybe gently stroking up and down. Go lightly, ask him what he likes. I suspect that you will learn very quickly as you try different things what he likes and what interests him less.

:yes: agreed - You may also want to have a read of the Site's article on Hand Jobs - it's very comprehensive.

Take care and have fun ;)
  • Options
    lube.
    I had mine blister after a night of "making it up as you go along"-ing. I was all sweaty and stuff. It was weird, because it felt good.. until it just started to really sting.. We checked it out and there was a blister, like you get from new shoes.. ouch.. put me out of comission for a while :(