Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fuck buddie on an off no longer..?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so my fuck buddie an i are on an off. we usually have sex like once a month beause we work different hours (we work together but diferent shifts- we met thru work an work with the same people) anyway he doesnt often want sex that much like asking or nething...which i do (but i think i have a huge sex drive for a woman lol) but thats sweet cause the sex once a month is worth it if ya know what i mean ;) . the situation is very complicated but we are not really mates an the other nite i was asking why we cant be fuck buddies an mates. well in the end i choose sex over friends cause sex is sex! lol then tonight he says he just wants to be mates cause hes into this other chick? now whats the deal with that :confused: ??? im thinking mayby he was jel because he knows i had sex with someone else a few nights ago.. or that mayby he has feelings for me? i dunno cause i would have thought i would be the one that would have more feelings... or hes acually into another chick? but conserding hes a womaniser is kinda suprising....i dunno advice would be great lol... thanks!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    rel wrote:
    then tonight he says he just wants to be mates cause hes into this other chick? now whats the deal with that :confused: ??? im thinking mayby he was jel because he knows i had sex with someone else a few nights ago.. or that mayby he has feelings for me?

Erm .. no? How about he has met someone else, as he says, and feels that he no longer requires a f*ck buddy?
  • Options
    yeah except he does this every few months an then comes back for more lol... i dunno he could have but kinda weird conserding we had sex 1 week ago a?... im kinda guttd tho to.
  • Options
    you broke the rules of fuck buddies and got attached. not a good situation.
  • Options
    tell me bout it!! like we were mates before we had sex an honestly i dont mind if its just sex an not mates or anything i can handle that.. do you think he realises that mayby i could be attached? an thats why he broke it of... or hes into another chick in all honesty.... my god i dont know its soo complicated.
  • Options
    to me it looks like you have feelings for him and these arn't mutual, theres not much you can do except talk to him or try and get over it.

its a shame, this is why these arrangements usually end badly.
  • Options
    yeah sounds like thats the case... weird thing is tho i know hes as arsewhole lol but i just want sex from him... i dont even want to be in a relationship with him but at the time i was thinking mates would be good so that way i can be more honest with him about tapn other guys to.. gutted he was a good lay! lol
  • Options
    hmmm im sure you wont have many problems finding another bloke out there that just wants pipe. go find another!!

its not for me tho, so dont get any ideas.
  • Options
    lol thanks for the adivce!
    much appericated to have other point of views!
  • Options
    rel wrote:
    yeah sounds like thats the case... weird thing is tho i know hes as arsewhole lol but i just want sex from him... i dont even want to be in a relationship with him but at the time i was thinking mates would be good so that way i can be more honest with him about tapn other guys to.. gutted he was a good lay! lol

Yeah, you seem quite affected by all of this and if he was a true fuckbuddy in the 'unemotionally attached' sense, you wouldn't bother about it. I say you should just move on ...
  • Options
    rel wrote:
    ok so my fuck buddie an i are on an off. we usually have sex like once a month beause we work different hours (we work together but diferent shifts-
    [..]
    or hes acually into another chick? but conserding hes a womaniser is kinda suprising....i dunno advice would be great lol... thanks!!! :)

A man wouldn't turn down free sex (if it's not a skank ho, or any other omnious reason). If he says he's into another girl this seems plausible, and if he's not comfortable anymore with being fuckbuddies with you, it should be ok for you too, especially if sex is accessible from other sources as well (as you said, you slept with someone different).

If he has the will to end it, then CERTAINLY not, because he's jealous on you.
  • Options
    hes interested in someone else now. Hes not gonna come back for sex with you if hes starting to actually see someone else in a proper girlfreindy boyfriendy way.
    thats the whole essence of fuckbuddies - its just a stopgap in between relationships. Hes found someone else so now its over. Thats the way it goes.
  • Options
    Your fuck buddy has lived up to his name and fucked off.
  • Options
    hes interested in someone else now. Hes not gonna come back for sex with you if hes starting to actually see someone else in a proper girlfreindy boyfriendy way.
    thats the whole essence of fuckbuddies - its just a stopgap in between relationships. Hes found someone else so now its over. Thats the way it goes.

My love? Is that you, Rainbow? You thought you could escape me and my 2inches by changing your name, huh? Well now I've found you!!! hehehe
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    A man wouldn't turn down free sex

u wud think :(
  • Options
    update: soo everything was going fine i wasnt caring about it, didnt think about it or anything then today he says that the chick isnt into him an it was probably best because he will go back to being who he is (a womaniser)... yeah so i didnt say anything back to him an yeah dont know wot or care anymore... hmmm so yeah lol all is fair in love an war.