Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bach rescue remedy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how often should you take it?? Im trying taking it just for a general chill out, its the spray one and says take two sprays but doesnt tell you how often or how quickly it works or anything, anyone use it??

Comments

• Options
    As far as i know you can just use it when needed....I thought it was one of those things you couldn't really take too much of (well unless you drank like 1000000 bottles or something stupid) as its 'natural' and therefore it wouldn't do you any harm.... although wait for someone else to reply also :p I may well be very wrong
  • Options
    i just slightly confused over what it does and stuff and how often i should take it to get a calming effect?? And if im stressed and i take it will i miraculously feel better 5mins later or what??

humm....someone must have used it before, how did u use it and what for?? and most importantly did it work??
  • Options
    i've used it before, and used it when needed. i permenantly carry a bottle in my handbag, i find it calms me down, not instantly, but i can see the effect.
  • Options
    I've used it before for exams and when i'm extremely stressed out- I used the one with the little dropper and put about 4 or 5 drops under my tongue-

some people find if they take too much that they feel sleepy.

I would say that 4 or 5 drops is plenty- if you expect this big result you're prib. not gonna get it- i guess it's like anything don't have huge expectations and it will work fine
  • Options
    Oh that looks interesting, I searched. What type of store did you buy it in, I want to see if they sell it here :p
  • Options
    I bought mine from a pharmacy. Is handy stuff. :)
  • Options
    I'm permanently anxious n would love to know if it actually works...

Ilora x
  • Options
    I have used it in the past at the beginning of a panic attack and it REALLY helps calm me down so i don't go into a full blown attack.
    I wouldn't use it to just calm you unless you need it though, like everything you could become reliant on it.