Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How much sleep do you get?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Deal!! Although you have to take Archie too :p
    Done!
  • Options
    2-4 hours most nights. Feel fine with 5 and above - 4 is difficult, 3 makes you feel lousy all morning. :)
  • Options
    Usually between about 6-8 in the week but at the weekend it's usually 3-4 esp. if i stay at the fellas as i just can't sleep. Got 2 on sat but grabbed an hours power nap in the afternoon and i was ok. I find i cope just fine but i'll get to Tues and be absolutely knackered as it just catches up.
  • Options
    Weekdays about 6 hours, as i have to be at work at 6 and can never really settle and get sleep before 12 which does suck quite a bit, but on the weekends i don't get out of bed untill 10 :D
  • Options
    me well on average i go to bed about between 10 and 12 and wakeup at 5:30 every day (its a pain as i dont need to wake up till 7 - but i will no matter what). so 5.5 to 7.5 hrs a nite. but a lot less the last 2 weekends :flirt:
  • Options
    i nedd 8/9 i usually get about 6
  • Options
    lately ive been getting about 10 a night :yes: but thats only cuz im home for easter hols and i have nothing to do!! so i go to bed early quite a lot :rolleyes:

when i go back to uni this week no doubt ill be going to bed later and getting up earlier.. soo.. about 8 hrs then
  • Options
    usually 6-7 but lately its more like 8or9
  • Options
    Probably about 6 or 7, but that's never in one stretch, I dont sleep more than about 3 hours before waking up.
  • Options
    8-10 on the weekdays and 14+ on the weekends as an average. I'm always very tired and will fall asleep at 7pm sometimes. Sometimes I get home from work (5:30) and sleep until I have to wake up the next morning.
  • Options
    a good solid 8 hours every night! and if i cant get it at night, i try to find a quiet corner of the office and nesstle down for an hour! lol shhh dont let the bosses find me!
  • Options
    7 - 7 1/2 when its school, out of school it varies
  • Options
    I need 8. Any less than 7 and I am horrid to be around!
  • Options
    im crap with my sleep, i usually get about 7 hours but like to have 12 if i can!
  • Options
    I get around 7 hours of sleep, although sometimes I get around 6 hours.

I usually tend to regain my loss of sleep during the weekends.