Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pills called Sharks

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    XTC wrote:
    Yep I remember those days...the buzz was somehow better too.
    Problem with me is when I buy pills, I buy fuck loads in one go and even if I only take like 4 or 5 out with me and stash the rest us up somewhere, once I start buzzing and I know I've got more and physically can't stop myself going to my stash and boshing fuck loads more.

Once you pop you just cant stop!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I know I sound like a broken record, but I have to say it for the sake of the right information getting out there - each batch of pills is different and there is no way of knowing whether the batch you got last week and the batch you get next week with the same markings are the same pills. In fact the likelihood is that they are not. Describing pills by thier markings is kind of meaningless really.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Since this thread was revived, I'll add an update. There are currently *at least* two dodgy copycat batches of sharks going around. They are very difficult to tell from the good ones. So unless you have a testing kit, I wouldn't bother buying them, as it's not worth the risk (or waste of money). A lot of people I know didn't get up on them, they just puked. So be warned!

As a side note, I said back in April about copycat batches coming to take advantage of the sharks' popularity. Unfortunately, that's what has happened :(
  • Options
    Yeh a couple of my mates puked up on the Shark pills when we got them, but me and my other mates came up fucking nicely off them...maybe the crappy shark pills are being sold along with the decent one's in the same batch?
  • Options
    XTC wrote:
    Yeh a couple of my mates puked up on the Shark pills when we got them, but me and my other mates came up fucking nicely off them...maybe the crappy shark pills are being sold along with the decent one's in the same batch?

Or the synth didnt go properly and there are some contaminants in the batch.
  • Options
    Ooops, double post.
  • Options
    Best way to avoid dodgy pills is to stop taking them...and start injecting heroin. :yes: ;)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    turlough wrote:
    Best way to avoid dodgy pills is to stop taking them...and start injecting heroin. :yes: ;)

Turlough.... :no:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    My mates had some Sharks about a month ago and made them all ill, mainly being sick.
  • Options
    there was a drug haul in madrid of a load of sharks which were being passed off as ecstasty but were in fact M-CPP.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/spain/article/0,,1745566,00.html
  • Options
    Ok I've read these white sharks have been spreading around alot,
    in finland we got some of em in our hands.
    We got these pure white sharks, they were all white and everyone seemed excited about it. :yes:

Dropped one, mates took double, which i also should have done.
    30 min and it started coming up, everyone started to go with the music more and more then I remember mate got it on in 40 mins and he was running outside. :yippe:

First affect i felt was clear feeling and vision started to change.
    I couldnt find 'fast' enough music for the oncome. Everyone was feeling good and we had to go outside. One guy puked everything out in a hour.
    We went out to blaze some hasj and after i took a hit i had a quick puke also, everyone went thru that i think.

After 3-4 hours we all still felt the affects. :thumb:
    The outcome was very fine and smoking weed always boosted the affects.
    I believe the sharks we had might contain MDEA, which has some hallucinogenic effects, that could explain why both who dropped doubles said they think it contains acid because it feels like it just without hallucinations.

Overall: Nice, i like them. Great long lasting effects and good feeling afterwards. Next time i go for double, if its MDE it requires a slightly higher dose that MDA.

A shark review by amateur.

lr
  • Options
    I had a couple sharks last night, I'd rather not have risked it but it was all that was available. They turned out to be the good ones anyway.
  • Options
    One of the boys ate one tongiht, said they were 110percent...

So at least i know we got the good batch.

Still on the go...triple x's.. great pills.
  • Options
    Are they the triangular ones with an X logo? I had one last night, very nice!
  • Options
    No, they were round pills with three x's in the middle of it.

I've had those triangles as well, their nice.
  • Options
    The trinagle's with the X are nice pills but there are so fucking many of them around at the moment (or at least where I live) that they've got boring as it's the only pill we can currently get hold of.
  • Options
    Best Pill i have had in years! :thumb:
  • Options
    Aye was talking to a few more people about them tonight and everyone said their brilliant, have to get my hands on some of them.
  • Options
    I have triangles left over for tomorrow :)
  • Options
    I have triangles left over for tomorrow :)
    :hyper: :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    :hyper: :D
    Innit :thumb: I might let you have a quarter! :p

ETA: of course I would never actually give drugs to anyone else, that would be illegal...!
  • Options
    It's nearly pay day which means it's nearly time for by monthly bulk of pills...wonder what batch I'll get in this time, I really do hope they're something different this time...
  • Options
    They've just appeared round here those triangle x's. Wonder if they're as good as those pentagram stars that have been about, they were mad!:eek:
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    They've just appeared round here those triangle x's. Wonder if they're as good as those pentagram stars that have been about, they were mad!:eek:
    Mate they are an amazing buzz!
  • Options
    Traingle x's were around here ages ago/....class clean good fucked buzz.

Ate some of those sharks tonight, pretty fucking good but i've had triple x's and double cherries as well so can't really tell...but i know i'm clean out of it.

Come on Eucador!!!
  • Options
    Had 5 last nite/this morning, im still fucked. Was trippin a fair bit so they must have been a good enough dose of MDMA for it to be metabolised into MDA but they were speedy and made my heart miss beats and other weird stuff. But yeh not bad pills... not a touch on the pentagram stars or the mickey mouses i think.
  • Options
    I've heard some people say they are actually MDA, but most are saying MDMA. I did them once before and was completely monged, but that could just be down to other stuff floating around my brain. On friday the buzz felt very clean.
  • Options
    I couldn't even move when I was coming up and trying to walk after 5 was funny as fuck I must have looked like ozzy ozbourne! I kept going into dreams in my head and then snapping back to reality and realising where I was etc. Quite strong pills but felt a little dirty after a few, I was that fucked though I forgot that I'd been drinking all day and done in a gram of coke. The coke I had was definately not cut with amph so these pills definately were, my pupils were still huge when I went to bed and even after I'd slept a bit during the day, no appetite or anything etc. And when I get clean pills after the buzz ends i.e early morning I feel very content and tired and my eyes water.

There are a lot of good pills around at the moment I think, nobodys really after crystal MDMA because for 60quid you could get 50 pills. Much more of a buzz than a g of crystal that you can polish off in a night.

I think I'm becoming psychologically addicted to pills again, every weekend I've been doin them and when I don't it doesn't feel like a proper weekend, I even like comedowns so long as I haven't had more than 5. I've cained them since the beginning of this year with little breaks. I need to have one but I don't know how to escape it, I'd be happy buying coke but its just too expensive and leaves you wanting more and more.

Do you think cutting down to one or 2 pills a weekend would be less damaging? Wait, thats a stupid question... I need a break and I know it but I really don't want to its a right battle my head. :mad:
  • Options
    If you can do a gramme of crystal MDMA in a night you're either buying junk or you are taking far too many pills.

You know it isnt going to do your head any good, whether or not you choose to take pills is up to you. But I will say you have to live with your brain for the rest of your life.