Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pills called Sharks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all

I just dropped a pill - had a shark on it - any feedback, i feel well chilled and just want lots of hugs x,x,x

Comments

• Options
    I heard their meant to be quite good, you'll just have to wait and see.

Check out pillreports.com as well and you'll find a few reviews of them.
  • Options
    ive had them. theyre very good :D
  • Options
    god knows mate, from that description it could be anything. What colour, size, shape and theres loads of different shark designs. Also where you bought it helps but to be honest if you're on a good one at the moment i should just enjoy it while it lasts, analyse it later ;)

I shall have a look for you though.
  • Options
    Since i am so so stoned there's the latest one review about them, there's more if you look through the list.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3038
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've been getting purple pills with swastikas on them. Very good they are too.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    but if you're indoors, while you wait, listen to this it'll put a smile on your face

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?radio1/anthems
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I've been getting purple pills with swastikas on them. Very good they are too.

They sound mad.

We've been getting green euros round here.
  • Options
    a quick scan of pillreports.com shows that white, round pills with the image of a shark's body from a kind of side-on view, have received largely good reviews and are largely suspected to contain MDxx or MDMA.

Looks like they have by and large been ok, but of course pill reports are purely subjective.

go here to see what i saw

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=search_reports&sent=1&name=shark&logo=&colour=&region=2&sub_region=7&percent_rating=&pp=10&submit.x=0&submit.y=0
  • Options
    a quick scan of pillreports.com shows that white, round pills with the image of a shark's body from a kind of side-on view, have received largely good reviews and are largely suspected to contain MDxx or MDMA.

Looks like they have by and large been ok, but of course pill reports are purely subjective.

go here to see what i saw

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=search_reports&sent=1&name=shark&logo=&colour=&region=2&sub_region=7&percent_rating=&pp=10&submit.x=0&submit.y=0
    according to that site though there are 2 batches.. one where the pills are very well formed and almost shiny, and the other where they are more crumbly like.
  • Options
    Skive:

as regards your Swastika pills, this might be a meth in joke.

I forget where i read it, but i meant to post it when i dig it out the mrs book case then i will.

From 1942 onwards Hitler was injected with (initially) 2 doses of Methamphetamine IV every day. This rose to as high as 5 doses as the fuhrer became increasingly more isolated and detatched from the reality of war. He developed parkinsons later in his life and toward the end had uncontrollable shakes.

Of course the first company to sythesise MDMA was Merck, a german company, so could be a schnide dig.

The difference between drug traffickers and law enforcers appears to be a sense of humor it would seem.

Lipsy;

yes thats true well spotted, missed that completely.
  • Options
    Skive:

as regards your Swastika pills, this might be a meth in joke.

I thought it might linked Meth i.e Nazi Speed. Whether they actually contained I don't know???? I know they were good, but not quite on the same level as Traingle Mitsi - which I know contained meth.

Oh and nice one for theat anthems link, I did here it on Sunday. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've been taking designer label pills recently :cool:

Dolce & Gabanna = shite

Armani = fantastic (closed eye visuals and all)

IME

;)
  • Options
    We had Armani's yeeeears ago (2001), first pill i did was an Armani and it was goooood.
  • Options
    We had Armani's yeeeears ago (2001), first pill i did was an Armani and it was goooood.

I remember them and Rolex's, DG's, CK's, Rolls Royce's (which contained shed loads of ket)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Aye them Dolce and Gabbanas are floating about here, seems to make people more fucked than euphoric.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Aye them Dolce and Gabbanas are floating about here, seems to make people more fucked than euphoric.

The ones in Fermanagh were shite. None of my mates got a decent buzz off them. One mate said 3 felt like 1 but I couldn't really judge cus I was pissed as fuck.
  • Options
    took one too many of them d.g's one night over christmas and couldnt sleep for ages :(
  • Options
    Yeah white sharks are great, if that's what you've got (although obviously might be a different batch etc etc). I can't take many of them cos they're so strong though.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I have heard that these Sharks are supposed to be amazing! And it doesn't take very many to be buzzing all night. Im pretty sure they are the most recent batch floating around in Plymouth at the moment.
  • Options
    I've had a few batches and they were all good. Tested strong purple reaction with the Marquis reagent.

Wonder if anyone will make a copycat batch to cash in on their popularity though...
  • Options
    Those white Shark's are fucking good pills, had quite a few of them in last year but now it's just those damn X-factor triangles. They aren't bad pills, got me fucked the first few times I done them but I've been getting so many of them in and doing so many day after day I've built up such a tolerance to them, need some new one's. Had a couple of Double Cherries a few months ago, but a different kind of Double Cherries to the usual type round here, 2 of these different double cherries fucked me up more than 6 any other pills I've had in a while. I miss the Shrek 2's aswell....and did anyone get any of those pink Kangols that were going round? What the fuck was up with them, wierd wierd pills.
  • Options
    some of them are good some of them are crap. Even the "good" ones though still aint that good, need a couple to get yer goin, got some speed in ther too.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    This thread was a bit old to be bringing up again XTC, its almost two months old!
  • Options
    my bad
  • Options
    XTC wrote:
    those damn X-factor triangles.

Do they have three x's on them like xXx? I saw that marking the other night for the first time though I'm in Ireland so probably different.

I had Shrek marked ones in Edinburgh. Damn good.

Cherries are always doing the rounds, with varying degrees of success.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Do they have three x's on them like xXx? I saw that marking the other night for the first time though I'm in Ireland so probably different.

No, i think it just has one X on them, quite a beefy size pill though.
  • Options
    Yeh Smitherz is right, they are white triangles with a raised centre with an X. Yeh they are beefy pills and they do get you mashed for hours, it's just they are all I can seem to get hold of round here at the moment and I've been buying like big bulks of them in every month and I've built up a real tolerance to them and they really don't do shit unless I do over 10......maybe I should just lay off pills for a month or two and it'll be better.
  • Options
    Doing any kind of ecstacy pills will undoubtedly raise your tolerance, regardless of marking.

Rather than look for different pills, I think your idea of laying off for a while is the key to regaining a better experience.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Doing any kind of ecstacy pills will undoubtedly raise your tolerance, regardless of marking.

True. Although changing the type of pills can help, with there being so many different ingredients in them. I remember when i was taking them regularly i would find myself easily taking 10 in a night, now im at the stage where i think i would be mashed on 3. Thats the way i like it ;)
  • Options
    Yep I remember those days...the buzz was somehow better too.
    Problem with me is when I buy pills, I buy fuck loads in one go and even if I only take like 4 or 5 out with me and stash the rest us up somewhere, once I start buzzing and I know I've got more and physically can't stop myself going to my stash and boshing fuck loads more.