Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MDMA and Confusion...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When taking pills sometimes, after a few confusion can set in.

I'm sure everyone has had it where your in the middle of a conversation and you both stop and suddenly realise that neither of you have a clue what you were just talking about!

This dosent happen every time though. So I was just curious, is it actually MDMA that causes this confusion, or is it something else that pills are commonly cut with?
If it is MDMA, is it just a sign of high dosage, or badly made mdma?

As I say, sometimes the high is really clear headed, sometimes its just confusing after a while... which can be funny! Was just curious why?

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Dunno what causes it but I got it all the time, funny as fuck too.
  • Options
    lol .. anytime you're on e's or having a conversation with someone who is on e's turn around and say 'what the fuck were we just talking about' and i guarantee you'll instantly forget .. tried and tested :yes:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    lol .. anytime you're on e's or having a conversation with someone who is on e's turn around and say 'what the fuck were we just talking about' and i guarantee you'll instantly forget .. tried and tested :yes:

Yeah, was just curious why this happens... and as I say, I dont get it all the time..

Funny one was after a rave I went to on Saturday night, we got out about 6am, my mate went over to a cab driver and said "How much for a cab to the station?"
    He said the cabby just looked at him funny for a min, gave him a card... then walked off...
    It wasnt still my mate got down the road that he realised he didnt actually say a word to the cab driver... he just stared at him and thought in his head "how much would a cab to the station be!" :o
  • Options
    ive heard people come off with some completly random shite when they're off their head, its usually when drinks mixed with it that seems to make people do stupid things and say random things

its good craic when you're sober, asking people completly random things and getting bizarre answers :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    z01 wrote:
    ive heard people come off with some completly random shite when they're off their head,

I used to be bad for it. Especially for saying things realted to work. We were once walking down the road and I asked my mate who had the wheelbarrow - when i was a greenkeeper.

Friday night we'd been playing poker and then deciced to neck a load of pills. All night long my mate was asking where his chips were - and we were winding it up even worse by playing along.

Completely nut fucked, brained baked, and off our fucking tits...

...we were! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    The first time I ever tried pills I went a bit nuts...

Towards the end of the night I sat there... every now and then I would look at someone and start a conversation with them, but I wouldnt actually be talking out loud... then all of a sudden I would say the last sentence out loud...
    I couldnt understand why people had no idea what I was talking about!

Funny as fuck!
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I used to be bad for it. Especially for saying things realted to work. We were once walking down the road and I asked my mate who had the wheelbarrow - when i was a greenkeeper.

Friday night we'd been playing poker and then deciced to neck a load of pills. All night long my mate was asking where his chips were - and we were winding it up even worse by playing along.

Completely nut fucked, brained baked, and off our fucking tits...

...we were! :D

The work thing has happened to LOADS of people I know, from people who work in Mcdonalds thinkin they are dippin the chips into the fat, to people who work in an office mistaking the sink as a computer desk :crazyeyes It could be to do with anxiety, things we worry about that become apparent when we are asleep or day dreaming, as thats what sometimes happens when your off your head, people go into a dream like state, usually known as "Sledging" if anyone has heard of it.. Iv seen some people do some pretty random things wile sledgin. Watched some woman actually mime out that she was puttin clothes on a hanger once! was hillarious!

Could it be linked with the whole seratonin being linked with sleep? I know that when something is on your mind when you take pills it can sometimes ruin your experience because you find it hard to shake off the anxiety..
  • Options
    I've seen mates shakes hands with invisable people plenty of times. That's quite funny.

I've seen wire rimmed galsses on people a few times aswell.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    yeah heard a few people say they saw glasses on faces in a club.... I remember back when I started taking pills, I was convinced everyone in the club had rubber gloves on (was really just the lights shining on people hands :rolleyes: ) and I also remember believing that there was a woman selling cookies in the club :no: (how random!)
  • Options
    and I also remember believing that there was a woman selling cookies in the club :no: (how random!)

I've had something very very similar. I was sat down in the club and thought somebody offered me a tray of cakes. :crazyeyes
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I never got the glasses thing which is a shame cos it sounds fun, have had people dancing in the corner of my vision, only to turn and see that no one is there.
  • Options
    the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
    it's all become clear since ...
  • Options
    the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
    it's all become clear since ...

Putting that in my sig.
  • Options
    :razz:
    turlough wrote:
    Putting that in my sig.
    :razz:
  • Options
    Another thing with pills which is pretty mad, is you can sometimes hear music after the club (like outside or in the car) when nothing is being played! like sum sort of audio hallucination.. I remember seeing someone dancin their t*ts off at a party, when NOTHING was being played! they were luvin it! :lol:
  • Options
    Another thing with pills which is pretty mad, is you can sometimes hear music after the club (like outside or in the car) when nothing is being played! like sum sort of audio hallucination.. I remember seeing someone dancin their t*ts off at a party, when NOTHING was being played! they were luvin it! :lol:
    I always end up dancing to silence if I'm still up when I leave a club. Thank god for mp3-playing phones eh :D
  • Options
    I always end up dancing to silence if I'm still up when I leave a club. Thank god for mp3-playing phones eh :D

Easy way to get your phone nicked though...

Walking down the street listening to it while pilled up!

Funny thing is you probably wouldnt notice... someone swipes it out your hand and you just carry on dancing down the street :lol:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Easy way to get your phone nicked though...

Walking down the street listening to it while pilled up!

Funny thing is you probably wouldnt notice... someone swipes it out your hand and you just carry on dancing down the street :lol:
    Streets always seem to be empty at 6/7am though...I think most of the theives have gone to bed by then! Plus it's quite out of the way where we live... :yes:
  • Options
    i get the glasses thing and i alwas think i see loads of people i know when im clubbin - people that couldnt possibly be there like my boss or family members, or just general people I know.