Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

P.E.P Pills

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    N/a
    Well I've only been here for 4 months so, the Aussies must still be hiding them from me. A few of my friends did them when they went to NZ.

Maybe its NZ they are big in then! Its def one of the 2!
    its NZ
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Damnit! Nevermind they wont ship to Australia anyways. :( If anyone could help me out that would be awesome! Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I really hope you aren't asking your fellow board users to break the law by helping you obtain what is a scheduled substance in most Australian states. The following is taken from Erowid.
    Australia #BZP is controlled in most Australian states. After extensive looking, it appears that BZP and TFMPP are scheduled in the highest drug restriction schedule in Vic, NSW, SA, NT and Qld. No information yet about Tasmania and ACT as their acts are just too different from the other states. (Thanks to TW of http://shaman-australis.com.au/)

There is a bit more information on piperazines (the active ingredient in PEP pills) on Erowid here.
    I was merely asking if someone would fly me to the UK and put me up at their house and feed me P.E.P. Pills. :P

Sorry. Point taken. :\
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    No problem. Just remember its a public message board, you don't know who could be reading about your illegal activity :)
    OK heres my experience of a PEP, I hope it helps.

I first had a couple of bottles of bud and proceeded to neck a PEP Yellow at about 10pm, within half an hour I started to feel a bit nauseas and restless and I could no longer stomach any beer so made a glass of juice that went down nicely.

We then skinned up a nice skunk joint and had that, this stopped the restlessness and now I was feeling still nauseas and not very able to piss freely(I could piss but it wasnt flowing as well as usual!)but alert and relaxed.
    We watched a film where I hit a 'plain' on the PEP. A nice alert, comfortable awake feeling. Stomach still wasnt that good tho but I didnt mind that much.

I came down quite gently between 2-5 went to bed halfdreamed about things and fell asleep.
    Today I feel very slightly 'pepped' still, and not realy hungry.

I would say these PEPS are similar to speed but without the horrid comedown and depression but while on them not as 'Up' but equally as awake. Music sounded crystal clear and emotionally charged too!
    As a huge fan of Ecstasy, I am not very keen to try p.e.p pills simply cos I love the E buzz so much that nothing else that tries to be the same will ever live up to it, in my opinion...however I have heard alot about these p.e.p pills so I think on my next visit to Brighton bong shop I will buy some to try out. Do you take as many as you would usually do real E's? Or only 1 or 2? Also, are there different strengths and what's up with the different colours?
    Like I've said before on this thread, dont take large doses of this and do not mix it with any other drugs.
    I munch pills fairly regularly so was a bit sceptical about the PEP pills, as I am with all 'legal' highs really, but saw some of the PEP X ones recently and thought I might as well give them a go. Only dropped one but they actually gave me a surprisingly good buzz - took a while to come up but was definitely a similar effect to e, not as intense or 'loved up' but they got me dancing like a lunatic (i suppose this is because of the large amount of bzp in them) and i definitely had a grin on my face and was lovin that wide-eyed sparkly feeling. I recommend them for this reason, however, they got my heart pounding so hard that it lead to quite an intense panic attack, which is why I didn't drop another one. They were also a bit spacey and trippy on the come down, felt disorientated but not in an entirely unpleasant way. But anyway, the point of this post (my first!) was basically just to say that they do definitely work as a substitute for pills, in case anyone's considering buying them :)

Edit to answer XTC's Qs: there are different strengths, as far as I can tell the 'weakest' are the normal yellow PEP pills, then the red PEP X pills (which I took) and then I guess PEP 'TWISTED' which I think are more trippy. They advise that you take one and then don't drop again for at least 2 hours, but as I said even just one was enough for me!
    i had em stupidly thinkin it would give me a good feelin without wreckin the next day too much. how wrong how wrong. i danced like a crazy bitch for a few hours and had fun, but none of the sense of well being i just love with pills. so that was the fun part. then i didnt sleep til a full 10 hours and 3 doobs after dropping them, which ruined my plans of having a day the next day, so all in all i might have well just had some es and be done with it.

i was wonderin though... what do you think would happen if you snorted it?

im assumin its powder in the capsules and i think that might have the potential to make em quite good.
    kasia wrote:
    i was wonderin though... what do you think would happen if you snorted it?

im assumin its powder in the capsules and i think that might have the potential to make em quite good.

I'd say they were untested and possibly dangerous enough swallowed yet alone snorted.
    I think I've had these, sold as E's. Big chalky unmarked white pills, there was loads of them around that took AGES to kick in and gave me brain shocks etc and made me feel like I'd done LOADS of speed, I was still really speedy the next day and was on a monster comedown for a week.

I'd keep well away and myself would rather do proper pills because at least you know and can predict the effects of them. Always check them on pillreports or wait until somebody else has tried them first before you do.