Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Police interrogation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, say if the police catch me with weed or some other substance, can they ask me anything about where i got it from? Is it possible they may say 'tell us where you got it and you'll get off, or if you don't you're coming down the station.'?
I've always worried about this because i would never never say where I got it. I've heard people say you should just say you got it from some guy on the back of the bus, but they're not really going to believe that are they?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have been arrested once andtey did ask me al this question...

As they caught me in fron of a squat party I told them in there to some guy as there is always plenty and they asked me where I would get some otherwise I just told them to some guy in the street in Kingston... There is so many dealer over there... They just let me go...

It always depends how much they got you with tho...

For loads they would propably try to push a bit harder...
    in manchester people used to say ...'off a black guy down the moss innit mate..
    in manchester people used to say ...'off a black guy down the moss innit mate..
    ive been to moss side,nice place.. :)
    You should just come clean and give the police the name, address and telephone number of your dealer and his dealer friends. Also, you should use the opportunity to tell the policemen about any criminal activities that your friends are committing which you're aware of. They will appreciate the information, make the necessary arrests and the streets will become a safer place. Although perhaps not for you.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Brave Dave wrote:
    You should just come clean and give the police the name, address and telephone number of your dealer and his dealer friends. Also, you should use the opportunity to tell the policemen about any criminal activities that your friends are committing which you're aware of. They will appreciate the information, make the necessary arrests and the streets will become a safer place. Although perhaps not for you.

Ingore this bollocks.

I got arrested for Class A drugs at a music festival and was taken down the station. The main thing they seemed to be concerned about was where I'd got the gear from.

I told them some bollocks about a random bloke I'd met whilst in the car park and that was that. Job done. Never grass up your dealer.
    Weekender Offender 
    I think BD was taking the piss.

Before I go back to my cave in P&D I will say the magic words -

"Silence is golden"
    klintock wrote:

Before I go back to my cave in P&D :D I will say the magic words -

"Silence is golden"
    very true mate and ...they don't start slapping you around for under five grands worth anyway so nowt to worry about.
    Skive wrote:
    Never grass up your dealer.
    This is rubbish. Everyone should grass up their dealer. EVERYONE.

Skive, you don't obey authority and it's quite shocking.
    hic*
    Brave Dave wrote:

Skive, you don't obey authority and it's quite shocking.

You're one funny geezer. :yeees:
    Weekender Offender 
    Brave Dave wrote:

i'm supposed be the bullshiter here ...ok?
    i'm supposed be the bullshiter here ...ok?

Don't worry mate, he's got nothing on you. :p
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Don't worry mate, he's got nothing on you. :p
    i'll carry on then.
    Police can ask you whatever the hell they want. Perks of being.. well human.
    klintock wrote:
    I think BD was taking the piss.

Before I go back to my cave in P&D I will say the magic words -

"Silence is golden"

Not really in this example, if you refuse they will think its important, if you tell them some random bloke in Brixton or in a pub then they'll leave it at that.
    and another great reason why I stay out of P&D for the most part...
    and another great reason why I stay out of P&D for the most part...

I dip in and out, at the moment I'm out, its gone dull in my view.
    Skive wrote:
    Never grass up your dealer.

what he said
    They can ask what they want but just give them bullshit about some fucker you just met, don't have a clue who it was.

I'd never grass my dealer. It's all about respect for the street.
    Not to mention keeping quiet is a good way to keep your ass from getting fucking shot...
    hey all
    I've been arrested and charged a few times but never dogged on no-one.
    i stay true 2 my mates and my dealers (mainly cos there my mates) how would u like it if some1 dogged on u. and 2 that 'brave dave' r u a cop or just in the wrong place?
    and yeah they ask where u got it from and who, they may or may not offer u a deal. it depends on what you've got, how much and if ur straight or smashed.
    just never dog on who u got it from cos the consequences can b deadly!
    just dont get caught...der! :)
    angel24 wrote:
    hey all
    i stay true 2 my mates and my dealers (mainly cos there my mates) how would u like it if some1 dogged on u. and 2 that 'brave dave' r u a cop or just in the wrong place?
    and yeah they ask where u got it from and who, they may or may not offer u a deal. it depends on what you've got, how much and if ur straight or smashed.

Of course it's not good to give your dealer up, it's not the good stuff to do when you use drugs and it can be dangerous for you safety... Brave Dave was being sarcastic he was not really suggesting to do such... Just lying about it is eough and I think that what the origina poster aimed for...
    hey all
    angel24 wrote:
    hey all

What's the point of posting the same message twice :confused:
    What's the point of posting the same message twice :confused:

Shouldn't use text talk either, it being bad manners and incomprehensible to Bongbudda amongst other things. ;)
    Skive: So the police just let you off when you got caught? Did they give you a warning or anything?
    Addict wrote:
    Shouldn't use text talk either, it being bad manners and incomprehensible to Bongbudda amongst other things. ;)

:lol:
    Aspire wrote:
    Skive: So the police just let you off when you got caught? Did they give you a warning or anything?

In minor cases like weed or a few pills etc (in some cases) they give out yellow cards which is an official warning, get another one and you're down the station for further investigation and face possible charges.
    Aspire wrote:

I got a caution fro posession of Class A drugs. Got off quite lightly really. 8 pills and a nice lump of hash back in 98 was pretty serious.
    Weekender Offender 
    Thats twisted, pretty lucky though. I've got this feeling I'm gonna get caught one day (had a couple of close scrapes already), so wanted to know what actually happened.