Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

White Mitsubishi (ketamine)

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Where do you get these pill testing kits and how do they work?

Send them to me and I'll test them for you. ;)

To be honest I've never tested a pill or known anybody who has. In ten years of pretty serious usage I've never had a bad experience with pills and I've only come across duds on a couple of occasions.

Of course that doesn't mean that it's good to neck just anything - common sense should tell you otherwise, but it does say something. Anyway, I love the mystery, keeps it fresh.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:

To be honest I've never tested a pill or known anybody who has. In ten years of pretty serious usage I've never had a bad experience with pills and I've only come across duds on a couple of occasions.

Yeah I think my friends would think I was mad if I whacked out a pill testing kit. Would just be interested really. To be honest, we usually have an idea of what they're like anyway, and like you have only had duds a couple of times and have managed to get rid of them and get some decent ones anyway. Always get a bit excited when I see one we've never had before.
  • Options
    The testing kit is two small bottles (though it may now be three) you scrape a tiny amount off your pill onto a white dish, then drip one drop of the liquid onto it, it changes colour depending on what you've got. Easy really.
  • Options
    I bought a pill testing kit from the green party website.

I do use pillreports.com to check out new batches. For instance, if my dealer says he has something new in I while check on there first, and if there are no bad reports I'd buy it. Obviously good reports don't tell you as much as bad reports (people are less likely to submit a false bad report).

After buying them I'd test them. Of course this doesn't always happen, I do end up buying in the club a lot, but only when I'm not able to go to a dealer beforehand.
  • Options
    I do end up buying in the club a lot, but only when I'm not able to go to a dealer beforehand.

Yeah, I hate buying in the club...
    I have never got bad or bunk pills doing this...

But you always end up paying over the odds for avarage pills...
    Couple of times it has been well worth it... but I generally I find the quallity isnt all that!
  • Options
    fuck buying in clubs :no:
  • Options
    There's nothing really wrong with buying in clubs if you know the person, the nightclub round here the dealers go there too so it's just the same as meeting them outside.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    When I started doing pills buying in clubs was easier because none of drove and we all lived out in the sticks. 10 quid a pop they were!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Buying in squat parties is better imo... much more choices and cheaper than clubs...
  • Options
    If I buy in clubs I try and get stuff from people I know, or people I've met out that are clubbers rather than dealers. It's harder to persuade those people to part with their stock, but you're more likely to get a decent pill and a decent price than from a shady dealer!
  • Options
    If I buy in clubs I try and get stuff from people I know, or people I've met out that are clubbers rather than dealers. It's harder to persuade those people to part with their stock, but you're more likely to get a decent pill and a decent price than from a shady dealer!

I agree its sometimes hard to get clubbers to part with them... I only take out the amount I want to have that night, that way if I got caught I only have a few on me...

If your going to buy off a dealers its not a bad idea to keep an eye on one for a bit, see who he sells too and see what happens from there...
    Although in a huge club this is easier said than done!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Although in a huge club this is easier said than done!
    Also a bit difficult if you're already fucked and trying to act inconspicuous... :D