Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Getting a girlfriend

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im in at 9pm on a saturday too.
    Its not some unwritten law that if you dont go and sit in a pub/club youre sad.
    stop envying what other people do.

Yer but you aint alone now are ya...

But I agree you should stop envying people, you don't need to wait for other to do stuff, you want to go out, just go out otherwise you will never meet anyone... That's easy really...
    You mean go out..................alone?! :nervous:
    Wait,I already did a thread on that and everybody said do it. :blush:
    It's 11pm, I'm home and I'm playing vintage arcade games on my PC.

I'm a babe magnet. freak.gif

Ahhhh, Shinobi, you love me for what I am.........
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The Leaf wrote:
    You mean go out..................alone?! :nervous:
    Wait,I already did a thread on that and everybody said do it. :blush:
    At least you know where to go and what to do if you went out alone. Think about that.
    I signed myself up for the "art of approaching" in a moment of madness. :blush:
    $113 which is about £50-60 and I dont know how to get my money back!!! :nervous: :blush: :banghead:
    Im such a fool........help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I unsubscribed but no e-mail came through saying I`ll be refunded......oh well,if I dont get my money back I`ll just download the fucker and use it. :mad:
    What a sad young tossa I am.
    The Leaf wrote:
    I signed myself up for the "art of approaching" in a moment of madness. :blush:
    $113 which is about £50-60 and I dont know how to get my money back!!! :nervous: :blush: :banghead:
    Im such a fool........help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I unsubscribed but no e-mail came through saying I`ll be refunded......oh well,if I dont get my money back I`ll just download the fucker and use it. :mad:
    What a sad young tossa I am.

Man seriously, there is no techniques for approaching girls...

What you need to work on is your self-confidence, you need to be confident, you need to love yourself for who you are and just go out and be yourself.

At the end some techniques will more teach you how to lie to girls more than anything else and if you are not yourself and score one by using such techniques, she will soon find out that you were not the person you seems to be and will eventually doubt you, which will make your problem even worth.

If the payment hasn't been taken yet, try to have it cancel by the bank.

Sometimes just going out and do fuck all is enough to attract some girls, someone that do nothing can create curiosity which can make people come to you instead of havng to g to them...
    I know all about the confidence I just wanted to know what he was gonna say.........well curiosity DID kill the cat huh?
    Ps what time is the abbey bank open till?
    im in at 9pm on a saturday too.
    Its not some unwritten law that if you dont go and sit in a pub/club youre sad.
    stop envying what other people do.
    Yea but the difference is you could go out with friends if you wanted to, you've probably got a wide circle of friends of both sexes. I don't have such friends which means my life is restricted because I don't want to go out alone, most of my Sats/Fridays are spent at home, its not much fun is it?
    Tugger wrote:
    Yea but the difference is you could go out with friends if you wanted to, you've probably got a wide circle of friends of both sexes. I don't have such friends which means my life is restricted because I don't want to go out alone, most of my Sats/Fridays are spent at home, its not much fun is it?

Man when I first move from my area to an other I ddn't know anyone at all where I lived, I still went out alone and make friends at bar and nightclub, if you don't go out, you will never have friends...
    I have NO friends to go out with thats why Im hoping I`ll be going out alone when I get home.
    The Leaf wrote:
    I have NO friends to go out with thats why Im hoping I`ll be going out alone when I get home.

Join a club or something then. (and stop moaning - meeting people isn't that hard; and this is coming from someone who is very shy when it comes to talking to people)
    Im not moaning...........I said that I WILL be going out alone.
    Hey tugger,you live anywhere near luton?We can both go out alone together and try to pull if you want!! :thumb:
    The Leaf wrote:
    Hey tugger,you live anywhere near luton?We can both go out alone together and try to pull if you want!! :thumb:

That's the spirit ;)
    Iv looked through loooooooooooaaads of them things online "join for free,use our messaging and forums,free signup"
    Yeah right thats bollocks :mad: "to use the forum and messaging on this site you need to be a gold member.Upgrade now for only £25 a month"
    Fark off
    There are so many more important things but...

If you're really intent on getting a girlfriend I'd suggest just getting out there and talking to people. If they don't like you, fine, fuck em and move on. Don't ever bring yourself lower than someone else. If they treat you like shit, give it right back. Just hang out and go to public places you enjoy to be at. That way you are at least more likely to find someone with the same interests and find some sort of "connection".
    Well,Im out on thurs so I`ll be trying to talk to people then.Not just to try and pull but just to make myself do it and see what happens. :thumb: (mental note:need to higher my physical pain threshold)
    Hopefullly I`ll have enough credit to phone for an ambulance for me though.......
    The Leaf wrote:
    Nah live in Guildford. Why not come over here? I think with me its a confidence thing or rather a lack of self-confidence. I must try to overcome it otherwise I'll stay a social cripple. There must be some good self-help books out there.
    Don't just jump into a relationship. It's best being friends with girls first so that you know what makes them tick, to get experience with talking to girls. If you are confident with who you are and remember to be yourself, then there will be sucess. Usually, if you don't go lucking for love, it will find you.
    just make sure a potential ladies dad knows her weight in both metric and imperial, cause if you go down the market, trading standards might confiscate her if her dad is selling her purely in imperial
    __tink wrote:
    If you are confident with who you are and remember to be yourself, then there will be sucess.
    Thats the point I'm not.