Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

You guys are sooo serious ...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    do you always call beautiful women mate?

:blush:
    What did I do to deserve that? :)

Deano, if you're talking about the ghetto blocks on the way to meadowhall then yes, they're not too welcoming (and I haven't even set foot there). But the city centre, and the areas west of it are nice and pleasant.
    Seriously, the only negative about Sheffield is it's lack of size, and therefore choice.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    :blush:
    What did I do to deserve that? :)

Deano, if you're talking about the ghetto blocks on the way to meadowhall then yes, they're not too welcoming (and I haven't even set foot there). But the city centre, and the areas west of it are nice and pleasant.
    Seriously, the only negative about Sheffield is it's lack of size, and therefore choice.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
    each to their own i suppose.i think working there got to me quite a bit,because of having to drive in and out of the place all the time.

oh btw,i call everyone "mate". :) ....was'nt calling youabloke
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Do any of you Politics & Debate junkies ever do anything else except live on this board?
    Last Tuesday, I started back at work, and today is my first day off. (next one being on Thursday) So, yes, I do now have something to do other than "live on this board" as you so delicately put it. :p
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    each to their own i suppose.i think working there got to me quite a bit,because of having to drive in and out of the place all the time.

oh btw,i call everyone "mate". :) ....was'nt calling youabloke

Don't worry. No offence taken.
    Was just (positively) surprised by moroccan rolls comment :)