Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

is there

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any thing better than getting drubnk on shots with bits of gold in them ????// other than sex with a girl or for the girls a lad???!!1!1/1/1?1/1/1?!!!!!

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Haha, those evil things.

In answer: Yes. There is. Getting high and drunk at the same time. Hehehehehehehehehehe. IT is fun.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You must be on about goldshlagger, used to love that shit.

Yeh E's are better than it.
    turlough wrote:
    goldshlagger

:yuck:

I remember throwing that stuff back like water when I was 16. I can barely drink shots at all these days, especially not stuff like goldschlagger and aftershock.
    I found something better tonight...but started abit arly and now Im totally fucked Blergh
    Addict wrote:
    :yuck:

I remember throwing that stuff back like water when I was 16. I can barely drink shots at all these days, especially not stuff like goldschlagger and aftershock.

I can drink them when I'm already drunk. Wouldn't drink them as a starter.
    rss3000 wrote:
    any thing better than getting drubnk on shots with bits of gold in them ????// other than sex with a girl or for the girls a lad???!!1!1/1/1?1/1/1?!!!!!

Oh yes. I went flying past a police car today at the wrong side of 130mph. :nervous:
    goldschlager is for pussies.
    oo i love golshlager

woop :hyper:
    I remember having this when i was younger but havent really seen it about since then
    get a biohazard down you for full effect.

absinthe, vodka, aftershock and redbull. repeat till you hit the deck
    Hmm, Goldshlager is more potent than other forms of alcohol because it works in a different way than just about every other kind. The little slivers of gold, whilst also being cool, are designed to cut the inside of your throat so the alcohol enters directly into your bloodstream thus getting you more fucked quicker. Nice.
    the other night we were drinking shots that were

white sambuca, black sambuca, green chartruse and absynthe, with a bit of tabasco.

they were getter than golshlager but killed me totally
    i think thats actually urban legend pal, dont think its true. im gonna look into that. it doesnt have any effect on me, well no more than any other shot that i do.

my current shot of choice is Lambs navy rum.
    we have a dark rum in work that is 70% proof, its lovely, really smooth, cant remember what its called tho :chin:
    i dont really like rum, but its good for a shot, strong and easy to get down.
    infact iv just looked its 57% not 70.

mmmmmmm woods old navy rum.

woods_bottle_top.gif

:lol: you have to be 18 to get on their website
    i like the picture on the bottle, im gonna find some of that
    Hmm, Goldshlager is more potent than other forms of alcohol because it works in a different way than just about every other kind. The little slivers of gold, whilst also being cool, are designed to cut the inside of your throat so the alcohol enters directly into your bloodstream thus getting you more fucked quicker. Nice.

ive heard that

dont particuarly like the idea of little fuckin glittery things slicing my throat :( :nervous:

Or so they lead you to believe when you're 16.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    z01 wrote:
    ive heard that

dont particuarly like the idea of little fuckin glittery things slicing my throat :( :nervous:
    It is lovely tbh!