Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how do i let it go

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my best mate who is a girl...we started going out in october after being friends for a year..we then had a break in december and started going back out in january....now at the hardest time in my life (pressures on for exams and family problems) she says that she doesent want to do it anymore and wants to break up..so we have....but i dont know how i can get over it...do i go looking for another girl on the rebound? do i go dukes nightclub next week on the pull or do i jus mourn or what???? help me please..i really liked her n she was my everything and ive begged and begged for another chance but she wont give me one

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear about that. Hugs.

I say just do what you feel like doing, hang out with your friends and try to have fun. Don't just pull random girls because you feel like you have to, but if you want to then do that. Basically just have fun with some good friends. :thumb:
  • Options
    u seem like a decent guy that happened to me before just go hang out wiv the lads find a new girl 4 ya 1 who wldnt just leave u and dont make sum1 ur evrythin bcoz if u lose them uve got nuffin but 2 me u seem like a realy nice lad n i no wot ur goin thru if u wanna chat on msn my addy is keira_humphrey@hotmail.com hugs n kisses keira xxx :heart:
  • Options
    u seem like a decent guy that happened to me before just go hang out wiv the lads find a new girl 4 ya 1 who wldnt just leave u and dont make sum1 ur evrythin bcoz if u lose them uve got nuffin but 2 me u seem like a realy nice lad n i no wot ur goin thru if u wanna chat on msn my addy is keira_humphrey@hotmail.com hugs n kisses keira xxx :heart:
    Brave.. Personally i wouldnt post my email address on a public messageboard but thats up to you..
    anyway, to the OP:
    Perhaps see if you can arrange a night out away from your normal area with mates. See if you can get a load of mates together to jump on a train with you or drive somewhere if you can find someone with a car, stop the night in a b&b or hotel and get wasted somewhere new. The memories created from a trip like that are always fun to look back on and it should take your mind off things for a while as well as giving you something to look forward to.