Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pearl Thong

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh I was at the store today, just your average ol department store, nothing special, JC Penny, and there they were. And on sale too, so I bought a purple one on sale for $4!!

I"ll never wear them though, I dont want to know what happens to plastic pearls when they meet with vagina juice. And since we were at the mall, we stopped in another dept store cuz Ed had to buy something and they had them there too. Its been so long since I've been shopping.

(I also bought some with pearls for stylish accents too :p, I love them, though my washing machine hates them :()
    my_name wrote:
    I dont want to know what happens to plastic pearls when they meet with vagina juice.

You slap it on a plate and charge tourists 50 dollars for it. Tell them it's local cuisine.

A new low, Andrew, a new low...........
    my_name wrote:
    I"ll never wear them though, I dont want to know what happens to plastic pearls ...

It would be interesting to know if they work though? or if there just painful. I think alcohol will more than likly be needed though...
    first time ive heard someone suggesting putting underwear on, after getting drunk
    http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/item.aspx?productid=253

After reading the reviews I think that it will be money well spent...
    I thought this thread wa about a slang term, you know, like "Pearly Necklace" is when the guy cums all over the girls chest and neck...
    \
    What gag? I really did, though i couldnt be bothered reading the thread to see if someone had said it. I am way too lazy for that.
    Then you deserve be stripped naked and given a pearl necklace yourself ... :p
    shy_ad wrote:
    http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/item.aspx?productid=253

After reading the reviews I think that it will be money well spent...

It will! I have 2 pair myself and I enjoy them big time :yes:
    elasticity : When it best to use them? when dancing? sitting? or what?
    shy_ad wrote:
    elasticity : When it best to use them? when dancing? sitting? or what?

When sitting they are not so great as you do not have much friction. I really enjoy them when I go clubbing and even went to work wearing them once but got too horny which didn't make work that easy. Generally the more movement the better.