Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

dresses!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm really loving some of the dresses in the stores at the moment and I've just seen this one on the warehouse website. I'm totally drawn to it! What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry but I think that dress is awful.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I'm sorry but I think that dress is awful.

Me too, sorry!
  • Options
    i quite like it, but im a bloke. but its very pretty
  • Options
    Nah don't think much of it there's much nicer ones in Warehouse.
  • Options
    It's not something I would generally go for and I'm sure it'll look terrible in the shop but I'll check it out on Thursday.

There are some nicer ones but they mostely look a bit too formal. I'm looking for something that I can team with cute flatties and brightly coloured tights (I'm sure you're all going to puke now).

To be honest I think that dress would look nice with plain black tights and a nice bag. Or bear legged with red heels, not that I've ever worn heels.
  • Options
    A white dress with black tights? For all I know it could look nice, but it wouldn't be for me. I think the black straps on it are jarring enough..

From the dresses on the Warehouse site, I'd only consider one of the black shifts...and then accessorise with them best of 'em. ;)

I have loads (and I mean loads - they're my vice) of dresses, I've spent the last five years buying them from disgustingly expensive shops during sale time. It's the way forward.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    briggi wrote:
    A white dress with black tights? For all I know it could look nice, but it wouldn't be for me. I think the black straps on it are jarring enough..

From the dresses on the Warehouse site, I'd only consider one of the black shifts...and then accessorise with them best of 'em. ;)

I have loads (and I mean loads - they're my vice) of dresses, I've spent the last five years buying them from disgustingly expensive shops during sale time. It's the way forward.
    you are my idol!! now if you can please tell my dad its normal to have an addiction to dresses that would be smashing!
  • Options
    I do not think the dress is very nice. Nothing else really useful to add, sorry.
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    you are my idol!! now if you can please tell my dad its normal to have an addiction to dresses that would be smashing!

Hee! Only if you return the favour.. :thumb:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    briggi wrote:
    Hee! Only if you return the favour.. :thumb:
    why of course my dear...on the case right now!
  • Options
    think the only way that dress might possibly look cute would be worn over jeans maybe :)

also, I thought i was the only one addicted to dresses :p I have a cupboard FULL of them, half or them i have never worn or worn only once,even about 10 formal ball dresses which I will probably never wear again :) but i just cannot resist a gorgeous dress when i see it! :)
  • Options
    i like it :D although i do think it will look better on its own, rather than with black/coloured tights!!!

i wish i could wear dresses :( im too short and my legs are too 'untoned' to wear them!!
  • Options
    I haven't seen it in the warehouse store here but there was a top that looked quite similar and I think I've decided that it'll look daft on me anyway.
  • Options
    i think they have a similar one in topshop. i really don't like the material, or the black straps. it loosk quite cheap actually!
  • Options
    its ok, but im not sure why it has black straps :confused:

its looks like the doll forgot to put her strapless bra on before she came into work