Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Was he taking advantage?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe you should more tell your friend to not get that drunk...

It's a known fact that some men will take advantages of drunk women...

And frankly getting drunk to the point of not knowing what you are doing and don't remember it after is probably more bad for her health that some tongue down her throat and some breasts grabbing.

But as it was suppose to be a friend, I think you could have expected a bit more from him...

That was the first time Louise came out with me, as I have only known her for a few weeks from work. She's originally from Cork so I thought bringing her out with my friends would help her come out of her shell. I don't know if she usually drinks like that. I just assumed, it was down to her being nervous, meeting my mates and decided to have a few drinks to help her come out of her shell abit.
    Taking advantage of a drunk girl is shitty behaviour, and I think you're right to be very pissed off with your mate Sammy.

Regardless of what this girl did or did not do, you're taking liberties and a huge risk by going with a paralytic girl when you're sober. Yeah, it was a drunken mistake, but what he did was very shitty.

Oh well.
    Alcohol must do some magical stuff to some people. Being drunk DOES NOT prevent you from knowing EXACTLY who you're getting off with...unless you're semi-conscious.

What did your pal think about it afterwards? I can't say i know any mentally stable person who would be left traumatised by such a nothing event.

She is not the one, upset. She is treating it as a drunken mistake as she would not have got off with him sober. She just wants him to leave her alone now. I am the one, that is not happy with his actions.

He is known to try and come onto all my friends, including myself, but none of us were ever interested in him like that. I always welcomed him out with my friends, because I use to feel sorry for him, not having many friends of his own. So he only knows the people we went out with, through me. We have always looked after him, and I expected the same treatment from him when any of us are in need of his help.

But instead, all he could think about, was how far he could get off with my friend in an unstable state.
    Kermit wrote:
    Taking advantage of a drunk girl is shitty behaviour, and I think you're right to be very pissed off with your mate Sammy.

Regardless of what this girl did or did not do, you're taking liberties and a huge risk by going with a paralytic girl when you're sober.

See, that's the thing. I stupidly had way too much to drink as well. Not something I make a habit of. And my friend Johnny took care of me. He would never try to get off with me like that and everyone knows he has a soft spot for me. Instead he made sure I got home safely which I was thankful for.
    Yeah it was a twattish thing to do. Out of interest, you gonna forgive him?
    Rachael wrote:
    Yeah it was a twattish thing to do. Out of interest, you gonna forgive him?

Awk, well I wasn't planning in never speaking to him. Just was annoyed at what he did and just asked him to calm down next time we're out when he meets girls. But he just cracked up and told me he didn't do anything wrong and it was her that was all over him. Even though me and my friends did see it was him making the moves and he was coming on too strong.

So he's blocked me on MSN! Not too worried at the moment. I just told him, he owes Louise an apoligie as I've already apoligised.
    Some of my blokey friends are known man whores and have tried it on with drunken girls. It makes me think less of them.
    excuse me Briggi, no it isn't.

He does come across as being jelaous, even though he is dressing it as the concerned and disgusted friend.

And you maybe you are completelty disgusted and concerned, fair point, I would be to but not many people would come on a message baord to go on and on about tehir mate and and another girl.

There is just a touch of jalousy there I think. If you truely aren;t, fair enough but thats how I see it.
    Rachael wrote:
    Some of my blokey friends are known man whores and have tried it on with drunken girls. It makes me think less of them.

That's how it should be. It's shitty behaviour.

The people aren't shits, but you expect better from your friends.

I'm just chuckling at the thought that its just jealousy he didn't try and get in Sammy's pants :lol:
    SHE for a start, thanking you!

I am not jealous. I love Tom to bits, but not like that. I would be happy if he could meet a girl, as he has not had much success in the past, but I was just not impressed with the way he treated my friend. I was asking for advice on here, if I was over-reacting as it was not like he let any harm come to her. He just got on like a morron, seeing her as an easy cop off.
    Yes I'm she is absolutely green with envy that she didn't get her tits squeezed :rolleyes:

What you on mate?
    eh???

I know its a girl, I didn't say it was a bloke. I know I make typos but it wasn't that unclear.

True he did, and your annoyed abou tthat, but I reckon part of that annoyance, deep down is just that slight sliver that you wish you were getting off with her, or any girl, just having fun.

Its natural.
    Walkindude wrote:
    eh???

I know its a girl, I didn't say it was a bloke. I know I make typos but it wasn't that unclear.

True he did, and your annoyed abou tthat, but I reckon part of that annoyance, deep down is just that slight sliver that you wish you were getting off with her, or any girl, just having fun.

Its natural.

You just winding me up now?! :confused:
    Walkindude wrote:
    eh???

Its natural.

Eh? :shocking: :confused:
    briggi wrote:
    Eh? :shocking: :confused:

hehe JINX! ;)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You just winding me up now?! :confused:
    He still hasn't realised you are a girl. I think he's talking about Louise above.
    hehe JINX! ;)

:lol:

I'm so confused right now...
    briggi wrote:
    :lol:

I'm so confused right now...

I know, that wee lad is pickling my head now! hehe
    I'm jealous I didn't get my tits squeezed by a letch, I don't know about anyone else.
    wee??? over 6ft tall fella!!

oh hang on!!!! Are you a girl cruel to be kind???

Sorry its been a long day....

Anayway, we have all been there, felt that lsight bit of jealousy when others having fun. Even if they ar eannying chavvy twats, know they are having fun and want to as well.

ok so maybe u dont want your friend, but maybe u wanted fun?

maybe it is just indignation on your part. It was just a theory.
    Kermit wrote:
    I'm jealous I didn't get my tits squeezed by a letch, I don't know about anyone else.

hehe, this is why I love you to bits. Ya sarky git! :p
    You were warned kermit an dnow you really have flouted the rules.

making me reply now and making me look liek the bad guy. If people knew thy'd understand and I thank you not to tak emy words out of context.

you truly make me sick.
    hehe, this is why I love you to bits. Ya sarky git! :p

I feel that my life is somewhat lacking in colour and vibrancy now.

Does anyone want to come and squeeze my tits? I'll :heart: you forever.
    Kermit wrote:
    I feel that my life is somewhat lacking in colour and vibrancy now.

Does anyone want to come and squeeze my tits? I'll :heart: you forever.

*Squeezes Kermit's tits*

That's lifetime ambition number 67 fulfilled.
    People get drunk, its not a crime. But the guy shouldnt be taking advantage of her when shes out of it, it just shows what an ass he is. I think your more than right to feel angry towards him.
    A decent guy that was sober wouldnt take advantage like that.
    I edited the 2nd to last post.
    Infinite wrote:
    *Squeezes Kermit's tits*

That's lifetime ambition number 67 fulfilled.

*:heart:s you forever*

:heart:
    Walkindude wrote:
    You were warned kermit an dnow you really have flouted the rules.

making me reply now and making me look liek the bad guy. If people knew thy'd understand and I thank you not to tak emy words out of context.

you truly make me sick.

no, i think you are truly twisted
    People get drunk, its not a crime. But the guy shouldnt be taking advantage of her when shes out of it, it just shows what an ass he is. I think your more than right to feel angry towards him.
    A decent guy that was sober wouldnt take advantage like that.

Thank you, I appreciate that :)
    MrG wrote:
    no, i think you are truly twisted

Walkindude has been blocked by me all day now. The mods suggested it, and I'm happy to oblige. I can't see what he's posting unless someone quotes it.

I'm not letting this turn into a slagfest. If walkindude wants to attack me, let him do it to himself. I certainly aren't listening.

Sorry about this Sammy. Just to say that I hope you don't fall out with your friend over this, but that you make it quite clear how unacceptable his behaviour has been. He probably knows it is, which is why he's blocked you on MSN.