Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

what harm do illegal immigrants do to us

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
simple question, i want simple and logically correct answers

GO

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :shocking: They sponge off the State :shocking:

No, that's those damn dirty Goobags :impissed:
    Most foreigners are perfectly rational and realise that Britain is full of immigrants. They feel very sorry for us because they realise that our jobs are being taken and that our civilisation is being destroyed by selfish immigrants. They also know that Britain is full and can't take them. They happily endorse the politics of Kilroy.
    They rape our women... In fact all foreigners do that. They take our money, spread AIDs, make our streets dirty, spitroast our swans, steal our jobs ect...

I've heard it all.

I honestly don't think somebody would travel all the way across Europe and then risk getting caught on the way in to England just to sponge off the welfare state.
    THEY MADE ME SUFFER FROM PRE-MENSTRUAL CRAMP.

Damn those foreignerz.
    They rape our women... In fact all foreigners do that. They take our money, spread AIDs, make our streets dirty, spitroast our swans, steal our jobs ect...

I've heard it all.

I honestly don't think somebody would travel all the way across Europe and then risk getting caught on the way in to England just to sponge off the welfare state.
    :lol: .."spitroast our swans",i nearly choked on my coffee.
    Hey don't knock it until you tried it.
    minimi38 wrote:
    Hey don't knock it until you tried it.
    is that why they have long necks?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :lol:

What harm? Erm... they... like... there might be a terrorist for one in every million that come here! yes!
    the replies to this thread prove my point

unless someone dare find me a real example of something that cant be done by a uk citizen which is negative
    They killed Diana.

They bring house prices down.

They insult the memory of the Queen Mother.

They want to destroy Middle England.

Out with them! :mad:
    Good question... and in all honesty, I don't know. Illegal immigrants don't do harm in themselves, but what I think is... well, take the cockle pickers at Morecambe Bay who lost their lives. Yes, they were here illegally, that much we know. I have nothing but sympathy for the poor souls who lost their lives that night. I have nothing but contempt for the gangmasters who'd brought them here and forced them into the situation in which they perished. :(
    They largely earn money not for themselves but for nasty people trafficers.

They push down average wages because companies can employ them on the cheap.

They dont pay tax yet do use things like the NHS (though cant obviously claim benefit).
    They trick our virginal White girls into having Brown babies with them ...
    Trick? lol

amusing...as if these girls are smart enough to be tricked.
    well the UK does have a pretty good welfare state, better then the ex commuinst block states thats for sure, so people do come over for the wlefare state.

I remember watching a report on peopel who come over via france and the tunnel ect. They had this guy on and he said when he got to enland, he wasn't got to work and have an english country garden.

I'd wager most people in this country don't have a an "english country garden" lol but hey thats what he wanted.

Well everyone commits crime and so forth so its not exclusively immigrants but there are those that come across and commit crime, the use the welfare state, build up their own communtties that have been hostile to locals casuig racial tensions and yes I know that can work both ways.

They do take up jobs as well, which is a concern since unemployment is at peak at the mo. They take up cheap housing, which iwould be nice for first time buyers and renters.

I mean you can't go to o crazy about them, but you can't bee too lax either. People forget this country is a small island. It may not feel it but it is and if you want to reserev your balance of cities, towns, burbs and countryside you have to limit your numbers. You can't take on thousands or milliosn a year plus continue your existing population which is lasting longer now due to people living longer as well as the new births in the country.

you have to have limits abd sensible.
    No-one knows how many there are, so these people are using resources such as public transport/housing etc, and the councils don't know how to allocate things.

Employers will employ them illegally, pushing down wages and creating unemployment for legal workers.

If they are here illegally, they can't apply for driving licences etc in their own name, so may be tempted to drive without a licence or insurance.
    exactly pussykatty.

also, in driving illegallly I doubt they bothered to read the highway code.

There was a case, where a man who was an illegal immgrant with no liscence or insurance, reveresed up the slip way of a motorway, at night, with no lights on, hhit a car coming th eother way, killing the occupants.

terrible.
    \
    Of course non-immgrants commit the same crimes, but thats peope. People that are born here an dlive here and doing what people do. Its a burden and a bitch initself.

the point is, is bad enough without having people, in large numbers, coming over and adding to the problem.
    \
    I reckon illegal immigrants are probably safer drivers than British citizens - if you're living here illegally, you're probably going to be pretty keen to avoid contact with the authorities and not want to get pulled over for things like speeding tickets.
    That is a deliberatly pedantic reply, tsk.

Anyway......Of course not, but has anyone said were flipping the finger to these poor people running form torture and persecution??

no!

People how come over form countries where there is nothing wrong, just to use the welfare state si wrong. Poepl who come over with whater intention and then abuse the laws of the land is wrong.

I see no problems in instant deportations, especially those that have bceom criminals over here.

I also don't think its right to favour some countries over others for example for a good period of time and maybe still going, the people wanting to come over from the europena blocks were excluded while middle easterns were allowed in in great numbers (post Iraq).

Also there is a bit of a double standard there. You say these people are running from torture and persecution which many people agree with, but then the same people oppose action taken against regimes who use torture and persecute their people.

I have lost count in recent months of how many cases there have been of illegal immigrants and immigrants abusing the law and the system and behaving outragously.

The point is, immgration is a gift. The government allows them to stay and live and work in this country becasue these people want to, you really think they should be allowed to turn around and bsue the system and stick 2 fingers up to the sytem?
    Walkindude wrote:
    The point is, immgration is a gift. The government allows them to stay and live and work in this country becasue these people want to, you really think they should be allowed to turn around and bsue the system and stick 2 fingers up to the sytem?

People who are born here do. Perhaps we are setting a bad example?
    Walkindude wrote:
    I have lost count in recent months of how many cases there have been of illegal immigrants and immigrants abusing the law and the system and behaving outragously.

I'm sure there's actually been very few in comparison to the number of immigrants, legal or illegal - it's just that newspapers like the Daily Mail make a big song and dance about it when it does happen.
    Walkindude wrote:
    Also there is a bit of a double standard there. You say these people are running from torture and persecution which many people agree with, but then the same people oppose action taken against regimes who use torture and persecute their people.

Mainly because action like that in Iraq makes the situation worse not better.
    Walkindude wrote:

And for every case involving an illegal immigrant there about 10,000 involving British people, whats your point?
    have you got proof of that??? The 10.000 to one I mean??

I already said people born here do, look back, I said it. No need to make out I didn't.

The point is, you don't plead to get in somewhere, get it granted and then break the law, abuse the system when you do.

Its ungrateful and not on. Simple as.

You know what all the immigrants and asylum seekers that came from Iraq said when they got here? They wished someone would do something about Saddam, the west to do something. And the West has.

Whatever the arguments, people forget this place is a small island, very small on world scale. You can't afford to take in endless amouns of people and support your won aging population along with looking after the next generation. You can't do it.

Something has to give.
    \
    now you really are being pedantic band I am not replying until you read what I write and post an intelligble reply that is applicable to what I have said.