Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

If edinburgh university was a newspaper......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
If edinburgh university was a newspaper it would be the guardian. I like the guardian :)

Er yeah sooo thats about it.

Oh I got into Edinburgh University by the way!!!! wooo im doing philosophy with english literature. I am the fifth or sixth generation of my family to study there i think. But dont tell that to the admissions board - they will kick me out :rolleyes:

Soooo...... how is everyone today?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well done! hope it goes well!
    woohoo go you.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm ok thank you :D
    talia wrote:
    If edinburgh university was a newspaper it would be the guardian. I like the guardian :)

Er yeah sooo thats about it.

Oh I got into Edinburgh University by the way!!!! wooo im doing philosophy with english literature. I am the fifth or sixth generation of my family to study there i think. But dont tell that to the admissions board - they will kick me out :rolleyes:

Soooo...... how is everyone today?

well done.

i'll be the first to graduate, don't think any of my family have been to uni before!
    Congratulations. :thumb:

I go to Edinburgh University, third year Psychology. It's a good spot. Your location says Edinburgh, are you just going to be staying at home when you start?
    talia wrote:
    I got into Edinburgh University!! wooo im doing philosophy with english literature. I am the fifth or sixth generation of my family to study there i think. But dont tell that to the admissions board - they will kick me out.
    Congratulations on being accepted. I hope the next three years or so turn out great for you.