Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey ive been thinking of trying weed. but i dnt want my parents to catch me so i just wana no how long u get high for cuz next time my parents go out of town im gonna try. how long do u get high for?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It depends quite a lot on the amount smoked and the quality of the cannabis involved.

But, one spliff may last up to a few hours.

If you eat it then it lasts a lot longer, and isnt really a good idea unless you are well used to the effect of cannabis.
    Depends on the size of the spliff and how much you have of it, also depends on quality of the weed. When I was living at my parents and started smoking I was mainly smoking on my way to school and maybe up to 2 hrs befoe I had to go home. But then again it depends on the person. First time you try it, do it when you have some time ahead of you, worse case scenario if you handle it properly you can have a few and have time to enjoy it ;)
    maybe up to an hour or two at the start .. doesnt last all the long now though
    Yeh your right. What I used to do is me and loads of mates would just go somewhere quiet, smoke it, have a laugh then stay out for a while to come back around if you get it :D

Just don't smoke it in your room or something like that :no: Not a good idea if ya parents are coming home that evening. Or dont smoke it, come home then white death on the bathroom like I did :sour: Not nice!
    You remind me of shogun, when he first started toking he used to take eyedrops before he went home so his ma wouldn't notice he had red eyes or some shit. Always made me laugh sitting there looking at that eejit trying to put them in his eyes.
    haha, he should of just stayed out for about an hour after smoking it. He would be fine then....
    turlough wrote:
    You remind me of shogun, when he first started toking he used to take eyedrops before he went home so his ma wouldn't notice he had red eyes or some shit. Always made me laugh sitting there looking at that eejit trying to put them in his eyes.

:lol:

know a few people that've done that

my eyelids tend to go all puffy or somethin when im stoned tho, so eyedrops arent all that useful for me
    my eyeballs tend to roll about in the bottom of my skull somewhere.
    ibrahim wrote:
    hey ive been thinking of trying weed. but i dnt want my parents to catch me so i just wana no how long u get high for cuz next time my parents go out of town im gonna try. how long do u get high for?
    small puffs until you get used to it.........ffs don't cain a full joint straight away!....you'll make a rite fuckin mess! small puffs and wait for the effect to kik in.it won't last too long then.
    ya i dunno wat type of weed it is
    do u look stoned or act stoned if ur still a bit stoned?
    cuz ppl always tell me i look stoned dnt no y...lol...
    ibrahim wrote:
    ya i dunno wat type of weed it is
    do u look stoned or act stoned if ur still a bit stoned?
    cuz ppl always tell me i look stoned dnt no y...lol...

If you ain't used to it then it might be obvious when people try to engage you in conversation etc. You're probably best off avoiding your parents for a couple of hours after smoking. Go for a walk or something, enjoy nature.
    my eyes are red from my contacts and i always lauf...i aint that mature :P
    ibrahim wrote:
    my eyes are red from my contacts and i always lauf...i aint that mature :P

Oh, and please dont use text speak.
    wats text speak?
    ibrahim wrote:
    wats text speak?

to = 2
    you =u
    no problem = np
    in my opinion = imo
    etc etc etc...
    if u dnt like the text speak then get out cuz i talk like this wen i type
    If you aren't willing to talk properly don't expect much help. It's manners.

As for the topic it used to last me hours and hours. I Guess it was good stuff.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    ibrahim wrote:
    if u dnt like the text speak then get out cuz i talk like this wen i type

If you want people to spend their time replying to your questions, you make a little more effort.
    Weekender Offender 
    Haha. Ha.
    lol dont smoke it at home...i do it in tunnels...thus cuz of smell that will linger around
    Asdf wrote:
    lol dont smoke it at home...i do it in tunnels...thus cuz of smell that will linger around

tunnels?
    Addict wrote:
    tunnels?

Maybe he means under bridges like trolls.
    i would avoid smoking since youre clearly only about twelve!