Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Okay, a couple of things

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
1)For a few weeks now, it feels like something (phlegm?) is stuck to the top of my throat. If I feel it bothering me, I make a "grrrm" sound and it seems to be getting better for a little while (coughing doesn't help at all) but it never leaves.

2)Only about a week now, whenever my stomach gurgles (not sure if it's always, but it's at least often) I feel the back of my mouth and the whole of the pipe going into the stomach, and the stomach itself actually, burning. Like the same feeling you get when some stomach fluids come up to your mouth, but it's not just in my mouth.

I'm not sure if either are things to worry about... Are they? And, can they be connected?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    acid reflux?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Big Gay wrote:
    acid reflux?
    Isn't that when you feel it in the back of your mouth? I'm talking about feeling it everywhere in the pipe from my mouth to my stomach, and inside the stomach itself as well. And not only sometimes.
    Though it seems to have subsided in the past few days.

1 is still there, though, and people keep telling me to get it checked...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have the exact same thing. i went to the doctor with it and have to have my blood tested for some sorta stomach infection. maybe its the same thing with you.