Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i wanna smuggle weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey im 13 and im going to tillsburg (its in holland) for a hockey tournement. i wanna no how i can smuggle weed back to dubai (there arnt any dogs in the airport there) and i wanna no how much weed in holland is worth.

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    ibrahim wrote:
    i wanna no how i can smuggle weed back to dubai

You'd be an idiot to try.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    You'd be an idiot to try.

I'd use much stronger terms than that, it is seriously not worth it for a few smokes.
    u stonned at the moment ? cos thats a pretty silly idea !
    oops ! still half asleep ! :)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Sorry, these boards are not for sharing that kind of information.

The penalties for drug trafficking, smuggling and possession in the UAE are severe. The presence of drugs in the body is counted as possession and carries a minimum sentence of four years imprisonment. It really isn't worth it, if caught you are risking your future.
    Please take note of theGeneral Drugs Board Info -
    Welcome to the drugs board.Using these boards to post spam or to ask for help with projects, surveys or any other activity is not permitted without first obtaining permission from either jim@thesite.org or hannah@thesite.org.This is place for people to receive sensible advice and information on drugs, drug use and the problem of drug abuse. Please note: this forum was not created for people to boast about drug use.It is also not appropriate to encourage other people to take drugs.Also, be warned: as you well know, drug taking is illegal. You discuss drugs on these boards at your own risk. The boards are public and anyone can read your messages. You might want to think about this if you’re admitting to using drugs. Although the board is monitored, we cannot be held responsible for your comments.Anyone who tries to use our boards for dealing drugs, finding a dealer, or for anything connected to the smuggling or manufacture of illegal substances will be banned. We cannot allow people to use our boards for arranging these activities.
This discussion has been closed.