Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why are some people...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
....so immature, so predictable and so bitter?

Seriously?

Someone I know has just done something that deep down, I knew was going to happen whether it was now, next year or last week. I'm not angry or overly upset as its probably not even going to affect me anymore, I'm just dissapointed.

Le sigh. I wish some people would grow up and get sick and tired of playing games.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What are you talking about now?
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    .... I'm not angry or overly upset
    yes you are.
  • Options
    lol, was expecting this to be, why are some people such...cunts. Change it to that coz its better :p:D
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    What are you talking about now?

Read my LJ and you will know but don't repeat it on here please :p

Infact, nobody repeat it on here.

I'm just ranting about immature, predictable, bitter people. I don't want to go into the details of what I'm annoyed about.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I won't, but that explains a lot. He's a complete loser, isn't he?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I won't, but that explains a lot. He's a complete loser, isn't he?
    The person I'm talking about yes. Well both of them it seems. Both of the people I'm talking about in my LJ that is.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    The person I'm talking about yes. Well both of them it seems. Both of the people I'm talking about in my LJ that is.
    We're dangerously close to saying too much, aren't we? :p
    Yes, "Y" and "Z" are indeed wankers.
  • Options
    Yeah, it appears so. Le sigh. :(
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Yeah, le sigh. :(
    ***hugs "X", er, sorry, I mean Stacey*** :p:)
  • Options
    That's life and that's the way it is.

Shit happens.

What a good and such a truthful phrase.
  • Options
    Yeah, shit does happen. I truly believe in that statement. The thing is, it gets rather annoying when its constantly one thing after another. The thing is, this bloody thing tonight was so bloody predictable. I was waiting for it to happen. Grr, some people just irritate the fuck outta me.
  • Options
    edited.
  • Options
    Cheers for that lipsy :)
  • Options
    Ah well..things can only get better.

Look to the future and forget about the past...it's gone now and cant be altered.
  • Options
    Things can only get better and you are right, they are for me right now. Things are actually moving forward but then little things keep happening that keep knocking me down.
  • Options
    You'll get through it...think of all many years we might have left here on this earth.

But actually last night though i was gonna die....got in a taxi and went down shitty coutnry roads with faithless full blast and the taxi man was driving 90mph..if he' had have hit a stone..that was it.

Live and learn..dont go to the beach at 3am clean off your face.
  • Options
    Why was a taxi playing music so loud?!
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    ....so immature

I can totally understand. I knew someone that was totally immature and was basically replaced by them, I think in a way I could see it coming and the more I wanted it not to happen the more it did.

Thats Life
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:

Infact, nobody repeat it on here.

I'm just ranting about immature, predictable, bitter people. I don't want to go into the details of what I'm annoyed about.
    Whats the bloody point then? God. Another thread to add to the pointless bullshit showing off because i've got drama pile.

So fucking what.
  • Options
    Whats the bloody point then? God. Another thread to add to the pointless bullshit showing off because i've got drama pile.

So fucking what.

lol
    Harsh
  • Options
    am i the only person who doesnt know your lj username?
  • Options
    because.. that's what makes the world go round?
  • Options
    Fuck it...none of this trivial shit means nothing in the long term...only a few hours ago I had 2 big bastards who were trying to kick the fuck out of me for no reason and I managed to break free...I don't let it play on my mind...truth is...no one knows :cool: :love: :shocking:
  • Options

So fucking what.

Fair enough. I would say something back to that but I can't be arsed.I felt the need to rant and I did. End of. I'll remember in future that some people don't like me coming to the site to rant when I'm feeling angry/down. :rolleyes:
    icey wrote:
    am i the only person who doesnt know your lj username?
    I don't let many people read my LJ anymore, only the really old site users as someone once read it all and told everyone what I wrote. I've made it friends only.
    turlough wrote:
    Fuck it...none of this trivial shit means nothing in the long term...only a few hours ago I had 2 big bastards who were trying to kick the fuck out of me for no reason and I managed to break free...I don't let it play on my mind...truth is...no one knows
    Bloody hell, were they just random strangers? Why does that seem to happen quite often to a number of users on here? Do you live in a rough area or something?
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Fair enough. I would say something back to that but I can't be arsed.I felt the need to rant and I did. End of. I'll remember in future that some people don't like me coming to the site to rant when I'm feeling angry/down. :rolleyes:
    Let's not forget Basic Instinct has been banned before, for arguing with everyone. Let her carry on - ban number two will surely be imminent some day now...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Fair enough. I would say something back to that but I can't be arsed.I felt the need to rant and I did. End of. I'll remember in future that some people don't like me coming to the site to rant when I'm feeling angry/down. :rolleyes: /QUOTE] Let's not forget Basic Instinct has been banned before, for arguing with everyone. Let her carry on - ban number two will surely be imminent some day now...
    Oooh, get you eh.

And it was more for being horrible to someone so get it right.

I dont mean to offend but if someones gonna post something which screams give me attention but then dont post the basics they're gonna get told.

Now get your tongue out of her fucking arse, mate.
  • Options
    They let you out early, didn't they?
  • Options

:lol:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    They let you out early, didn't they?
    Yeah but not earlier enough, it seems.

Obviously you not having a life away from here means you have time to waste on here all day every day doesnt it.

Now I would carry on with this but I'm afraid I have other plans., I know you're gutted, baby.
  • Options
    The boards are here for people looking for help, for people to talk to about their problems. If you don't wanna read someone's post then don't. Instead of making comments which aren't going to help, or make a difference. This reminds me of being back at school. With each side biting back on the bait.
This discussion has been closed.