Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

becoming a fireman

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    never heard of him but don't care. he's sexy. :flirt:

What you mean you didn't watch sunset beach, did you like have a life or something :p

I think his real name is Eddie C-something or the other, and he is pretty allright.

Briggi, if you could buy SB on dvd i so would worth every penny ha :p
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    What you mean you didn't watch sunset beach, did you like have a life or something :p

I think his real name is Eddie C-something or the other, and he is pretty allright.

Briggi, if you could buy SB on dvd i so would worth every penny ha :p

I'm brave to say i was sad enough to watch abit of Sunset Beach, dunno why the hell i did. But i remember that great storyline of those twin brothers, one good and one evil and that whole carry on with that bird. Great stuff.
  • Options
    Ben and his evil twin derick who came back from the dead about 50 times, :lol: too good.
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Ben and his evil twin derick who came back from the dead about 50 times, :lol: too good.

Hahaha, I forgot about that.

My favourite storyline HAD to be the cursed rubies/mummified bodies/jewel thief plot. I'm wondering if maybe I've combined five different plots there, but since this was Sunset Beach anything was a possibility.

Ah, and remember the cop who was paralysed or comatose and then his brother (the priest!) starting having it away with his bird. I was scandalised.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Ha this thread has soooooooooo gone off topic ... its a free for all :D
  • Options
    I'm colourblind and can't be a fighter pilot. I wanted to join the RAF FireFighter Crew but minimum service is 9 years which was a tad off putting as it's one of the longest in the Force.

Do I assume I can't be a firefighter as I am colourblind?
  • Options
    I'm colourblind and can't be a fighter pilot. I wanted to join the RAF FireFighter Crew but minimum service is 9 years which was a tad off putting as it's one of the longest in the Force.

Do I assume I can't be a firefighter as I am colourblind?
    who knows all i nknow is you wont get your anwser in here mate trust me
  • Options
    doddie wrote:
    who knows all i nknow is you wont get your anwser in here mate trust me
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    It's funny cuz it's true. :thumb:
  • Options
    Hehe woops.
  • Options
    I tried to bring us back on topic =(
    Oh well...

RESCUE ME (the show) has a very tasty female Firefighter lads! On after 24 on Sky One, sunday evenings.
  • Options
    I tried to bring us back on topic =(
    Oh well...

RESCUE ME (the show) has a very tasty female Firefighter lads! On after 24 on Sky One, sunday evenings.
    thats a good point forgot bout her shes alrite
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

Ah, and remember the cop who was paralysed or comatose and then his brother (the priest!) starting having it away with his bird. I was scandalised.

:thumb:

Ricardo and Antonio were both banging Gabby but it somehow got filmed while they were buried own a hole!? :p when gabby first came into the soap she stole ricardo off her long lost sister and pretended that he had raped her, but then they ended up getting it on after the trial thing. Only in Sunset Beach :thumb:
    It actualyl makes me feel quite sad that it's not on anymore!