Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

one night messed me up a bit?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, about almost a year ago i once blazed and popped in the same night at a club. What happened was I was incredibly high off the weed. I mean one of the highest I've ever been. I was shaking like mad(or thought I was) in the club. Then about 3 hours after blazing i popped. After that for the whole night I kept asking people questions. I would just keep asking because they would say the answer, but nothing would register because i was still so slow because of the weed. so I was hyper off the e, and slow off the weed. That made me keep asking questions. After three hours of being retarded, the club closed and I went to my friend's house to sleep for an hour and a half because I was so so tired. Thing is, I heard that sleeping while high on e is bad. WELL, that's the end of that night. My question is, Do you guys think that permanently messed me up a little bit. Because since then I have been asking random questions a lot(and i mean A LOT) every time i blaze. And it's been a year! come on!

Comments

• Options
    420 wrote:
    hi, about almost a year ago i once blazed and popped in the same night at a club. What happened was I was incredibly high off the weed. I mean one of the highest I've ever been. I was shaking like mad(or thought I was) in the club. Then about 3 hours after blazing i popped. After that for the whole night I kept asking people questions. I would just keep asking because they would say the answer, but nothing would register because i was still so slow because of the weed. so I was hyper off the e, and slow off the weed. That made me keep asking questions. After three hours of being retarded, the club closed and I went to my friend's house to sleep for an hour and a half because I was so so tired. Thing is, I heard that sleeping while high on e is bad. WELL, that's the end of that night. My question is, Do you guys think that permanently messed me up a little bit. Because since then I have been asking random questions a lot(and i mean A LOT) every time i blaze. And it's been a year! come on!

:lol:

I don't know if you're being serious or not
  • Options
    I had that when i smoked.. though i didn't ask questions, i just thought about them.
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    maybe you should join the CID ...coppers in disguise.
  • Options
    ... the CID ....

:nervous:
  • Options
    maybe you should join the CID ...coppers in disguise.

wtf are you talking about
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    Thing is, I heard that sleeping while high on e is bad.

Who said this? And anyway, you weren't feeling the effects of the E if you managed to sleep on it.
    420 wrote:
    Do you guys think that permanently messed me up a little bit.

Nope.
    420 wrote:
    Because since then I have been asking random questions a lot(and i mean A LOT) every time i blaze. And it's been a year! come on!

The two are not related. Ecstacy opens up corriders in your brain certainly, makes you more inquistive but you aren't asking questions when stoned all the time because you took an E at a niteclub a year before. It's just you being stoned.
  • Options
    oh alright thanks a lot for clearing that up for me turlough. I apprecciate it.
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    wtf are you talking about
    if a person appears on the scene and never stops asking questions the usual reply would be ...you with the CID or what mate ...
  • Options
    I had to laugh. Sorry.
  • Options
    How is going to sleep on E dangerous?!
    I've managed to fall asleep on it, only occasionally though.
  • Options
    Pink Soda wrote:
    How is going to sleep on E dangerous?!
    I've managed to fall asleep on it, only occasionally though.
    yes ...i'd be interested too.
  • Options
    I remember I smoked a shitload of weed one time when I had pnemonia and I started shaking uncontrolably too. I thought my heart was gonna explode! I started losing body heat and things started getting dim and I was like "fuck I'm gonna die if I lose consciousness!" Started slapping myself in the face, splashing cold water and shit for hours...scary fucking stuff...

...I didn't smoke for eh,...QUITE a while after that...