Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Year book help please!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I've just been told that I've got to write my year book entry by monday. Max 100 words. Have never seen a year book before and don't have a clue what to write, or how to start it etc etc?!!

Any examples, hints, tips or ideas would be great! I'm not really involved much in the social side of 6th form... I want to write something nice not bizzare...but just haven't a clue! :confused: :crying:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ooh thats hard.. for our year book we all got friends to write stuff about each other.. didnt have to actually write about ourselves...

err.. well maybe just say how youve had a great time and are going to miss everyone? also if there have been funny/good things that you have done during school or stuff that people know you by then make a reference to it or something. dont make it too serious!

my one has something about drunken trampolining and singing along to disney songs ... so that wasnt too serious ;)
    MrG wrote:
    I came with hesitation and intrepidation
    I stayed with friends and intimidation
    Now going to uni for dissertation
    To make more friends
    And increase education
    thats 25 words, any use?
    :lol: I like it!