Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dud pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Another worry about pills...
If you read my post earlier well the pills were duds and i'm just worried now about what they possibly could be?
Is it likely anything dangerous could be used in place of mdma? Or what things might they make dud pills with? I know it wasn't speed or anything with a noticeable effect cuz they just didnt do anything.
I worry too much. So I'm going to buy a testing kit.

Comments

• Options
    Dealers won't sell pills that kill you. I'm not sure what dud pills contain but I wouldn't freak out or nothing.
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm think i'm just feeling paranoid cuz of all the weed we smoked after we figured out it weren't gonna happen.
  • Options
    i had dud pills the other week. try not to worry about it now, i'm sure you'll be fine. a testing kit isnt a bad idea though.
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm think i'm just feeling paranoid cuz of all the weed we smoked after we figured out it weren't gonna happen.

Nah was only joking you're going to die...haha! ;)
  • Options
    :eek:
  • Options
    Jeez, it's almost time to make and "Official Princess Amy & Pills" thread ;)
  • Options
    :D

I think i'm done with the questions for now. So until next time i get pills.... :wave:
  • Options
    well that will sure bring the new thread rate down :crying:
    byebye! :wave:
  • Options
    Well I did actually think of another question, ill post it at some point today :)
  • Options
    Well I did actually think of another question, ill post it at some point today :)

Go for it, I'd much rather read hundreds of threads in here about pills than random crap in Anything Goes, such as "what colour smarties do you like" :rolleyes: At least this way you're getting advice on stuff you aren't sure about, which in my opinion is a very good thing :thumb: