Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

time it takes for pills to kick in

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my friend each dropped a pill at 6, its now 7.15 and nothing. I've been told these are good pills. It's my friends 1st time and my 1st in well over a year. Should we take more or is it normal for it to take this long? Help!!

Comments

• Options
    Hmm that is quite a long time...usually an hour or so...don't be fretting over it or it won't work...put some music on, chill out and talk...it should gradually kick in...if it doesn't by 7.45 then I'd take more but that would be me like, up to you.
  • Options
    We're chillin with music, so fingers crossed! Just don't want my friend to think theyre crap from this time!
  • Options
    still not workin, taken more but nowt, grrrr!
  • Options
    still not workin, taken more but nowt, grrrr!

Duds?
  • Options
    Maybe. I guess. They came from a good source but that's no guarantee. Think im starting to feel something now though... i think.
  • Options
    I've waited well over an hour, although that's rare.
  • Options
    I've took pills before and it took 3 hours to hit me...turns out it wasn't even MDMA or anything related to it.
  • Options
    iv taken pills in a club that had no "rush" i was dancing round and smiling a lot but because i didnt feel the rush as i came up it took me ages to figure out that i had come up. however i was pissed at the time so thats probably why i didnt notice
  • Options
    Turns out they were complete duds. Hopefully should be able to get some free ones to replace them though.
  • Options
    Fuck, i'd hate that, although i've gotten shit pills i've never actually gotten some that didn't do anything to me.
  • Options
    You'd wanna be careful they're not those snowball tablets z01 was tellin me about which take a few hours to kick in. They sound pretty scary as most people taking them think they're e's and dose accordingly.
  • Options
    They were definately nothing. Well they had to be something but they didn't do anything.
  • Options
    White Mitzi's by any chance?
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    You'd wanna be careful they're not those snowball tablets z01 was tellin me about which take a few hours to kick in. They sound pretty scary as most people taking them think they're e's and dose accordingly.

Yeh them...took them 2-3 years ago. Fucking mental.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    what are they then?