Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

15 year old stalker

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my boyfriend has a 15 year old stalker!!! and its doing my actual head in!!

they met through myspace, chatted away etc, then she started leavin comments on his pics like 'you look great in this pic hun xxx', so i was like ehh...whit??

and he works in asda, so she comes in and looks for him, sees him then leaves!! like WTF?? then leaves comments on his myspace like 'ooh, saw you stacking the butter but couldnt come talk to you'.

i got annoyed with all this and asked my bf 'does she know you have a gf?' and he said yeah, but hey, that dont stop some chicks!! and hes all, oooh, she has such great taste in music, you wouldnt believe shes 15, etc. AAARRGGHH.

thennn, she was in the pub with him the other night, and started swanning about with her digital camera. well of course she had to have her pic with him. and now its on her myspace!

she left him a comment sayin "ive negotiated with my mum (OMG, could you BE any more 15 hen?!?) and im gunna come to the pub once a month". if i see her im TAKING HER DOWN HARD. daft wee lassie. i swear to god.

im not at ALL worried he'll run off or whatever, but its just like....FUCK AWFFFF!!! god, if the door was swinging the other way, and some wee dude was stalking me, he would be uber pissed off. but noooooo.

am i being a fandan??

Comments

• Options
    why did he let her have his picture taken with her?

just tell the landlord shes underage, when she comes in, she will be removed
  • Options
    ugh, i used to be friends with a girl like that. And then she wondered why guys ran to the horizon. Why is she being all over him like a wet lettuce? Have you tried talking to her? What is she trying to achieve? How olds your bf?
  • Options
    Doesnt actually sound like hes doing much to put her off to be fair, chatting to her through myspace, going to the pub with her...not the sort of thing you do when you're trying to avoid someone.
  • Options
    Indeed icey.

Me thinks he is being tmepted by the little lolita.

Maybe next time she is in the pub when eh is there, you should be to. Sit on his lap and give him the best kissing, snuggling, griding and filthy talk of his life.

He'll forget her and she wil get the message I'd say.

Lucky bugger though, having a gf and another girl chasing after him, must be good for the ego.
  • Options
    Yeah to be fair if my boyfriend was taking some 15yr old annoying stalker girl to the pub I'd be pissed off. Fair enough if they'd been mates for ages or something. Have you ever met her, why don't you go with him? How old is he?
  • Options
    it only takes her 2 mins to say something to someone and your bf could be in serious trouble for conversing with a 15 year old, fair enough the police might drop the case quickly, but not before his name gets tarnished
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Doesnt actually sound like hes doing much to put her off to be fair, chatting to her through myspace, going to the pub with her...not the sort of thing you do when you're trying to avoid someone.

You think he's leading her on?
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    You think he's leading her on?
    I wasnt saying that, i dont know any of them or the full situation so i cant really say. it doesnt sound as if hes exactly pushing her away though does it!?
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Maybe next time she is in the pub when eh is there, you should be to. Sit on his lap and give him the best kissing, snuggling, griding and filthy talk of his life.

He'll forget her and she wil get the message I'd say.

To be honest, I think the original poster is probably able to keep her boyfriend's attention away from a 15 year old with a crush without giving him a lapdance in the pub. If not, then I'd find that a bit worrying. But that's just my take on it.

Do what MrG said, the landlord (and drinking laws) are your friend in this predicament. :)
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    it only takes her 2 mins to say something to someone and your bf could be in serious trouble for conversing with a 15 year old, fair enough the police might drop the case quickly, but not before his name gets tarnished

So for chatting with a 15 year old it's time to call the police... wtf? He hasn't jumped into bed with the ga!..
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    So for chatting with a 15 year old it's time to call the police... wtf? He hasn't jumped into bed with the ga!..

no, it only takes the 15 year old, or her mother 2 mins to call the police in a panic saying the older guy has been doing this that and the other, it doesnt have to have happened, and then he gets his name tarnished for life, little girls who dont get their own way often like to scream till they get what they want
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    yeah, especially as he met her online and is encouraging (or maybe merely abetting) her to go to pubs when she's underage...it wouldn't require an overzealous parent or police officer to have too vivid an imagination to interpret that as "grooming".

when dealing with any children under the age of 16 you have to tread very carefully, behaviour upon the part of this girls bf could be as far from grooming as you want, but its the suspicion of something that will get the police involved, not necessarily any hard evidence
  • Options
    He's probaly just flattered by the interest!
  • Options
    do you live near your bf?
    i had a quick look on your myspace...she seems to be sucking up to you but at the same time rubbing it in that she went to the pub with him.
    she seems very immature...she might grow out of it...but i'd have words. I know if it was me i'd find it amusing at first but it would get annoying after a bit.
  • Options
    WOAH THERE HORSEY!!

wow, some scary replies on this! to clarify, my bf is 21, yes i live near him, and no way in hell would her ever behave innapropriately with her. he aint that kind of scary guy, and i can satisfy my man, thanks very much! he just thinks shes cool as cos shes into "the metal" :rolleyes:

im not worried that he will run off with her or anything, hes not interested in her in that way. its HER that blatantly fancies him!

i guess she is pretty mature for a 15 year old...she goes to the pub of her own accord (with her mums consent), and hangs out with older guys anyway. i dont think shes a bad egg, or a wee hooer or owt, shes just gettin to close to my bf for my liking.

my bf thinks im totally overreacting, which i guess i am...

would you not be the same tho, if you were in my shoes?
  • Options
    the suggestions I made were a simple tool to shift focus.

he see's a mature girl, who lieks stuff he likes and like shim. So he has an interest and an ego stroke.

By going to the pub and doing some of things I suggested, instead of him having a conversation with her and inadvertnatly leading her on, he would focus on you instead.

Then 2fold, when she see's how close you 2 are and how into you he is and how serious are about keeping him, she will relaise she can't compete and move on.

Funny everyone bringing up the age thing. Its so wack now. 14 and 145 year olds look way older. Sex underage is normal these days as well, then not so long ago we had people saying age graps were no problem and hwo they got with people in there teesn that was older and countless age of virginity lost threads with people saying they arere 13, 14, 15 when they did it.

crazy world.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    shes underage, when she comes in, she will be removed
    Yeah, but if her boyfriend finds out that she did that, then surely it will make her seem all clingy and jealous? Just relax. If you trust him then there's not a problem. Just hang out with the both of them and let her see you together acting all coupley. She'll soon get the message.
  • Options
    id have words with her and with him for encourging it tbh.
  • Options
    She sounds like a weird bitch, you need to take her down to Chinatown.
  • Options
    Yeah, but if her boyfriend finds out that she did that, then surely it will make her seem all clingy and jealous? Just relax. If you trust him then there's not a problem. Just hang out with the both of them and let her see you together acting all coupley. She'll soon get the message.

erm i dont know if theres a specific crime that you could be charged with, but with holding information about a crime to the police, if found out, can be serious, and if this girl is underage drinking in the bar, there you go, plus the landlord could have his licence removed as well
  • Options
    Hehe this thread made me laugh. All that's needed to be said has been said.
  • Options
    paperdoll wrote:
    wow, some scary replies on this! to clarify, my bf is 21, yes i live near him, and no way in hell would her ever behave innapropriately with her. he aint that kind of scary guy, and i can satisfy my man, thanks very much! he just thinks shes cool as cos shes into "the metal"

if he is hanging around with her, he doesnt even have to think about doing anything with her, if a 21 year old guy is hanging around a 15 year old girl, especially at the pub, it could be anyone, and i mean anyone that says something to the police, we are talking people with vendettas, members of the uninformed vigilante police (members of public) who just dont know the real facts, or pretty much just anyone to say something, and the police will view it as a serious allegation and it could cause hassle
  • Options
    paperdoll wrote:
    WOAH THERE HORSEY!!

wow, some scary replies on this! to clarify, my bf is 21, yes i live near him, and no way in hell would her ever behave innapropriately with her. he aint that kind of scary guy, and i can satisfy my man, thanks very much! he just thinks shes cool as cos shes into "the metal" :rolleyes:

im not worried that he will run off with her or anything, hes not interested in her in that way. its HER that blatantly fancies him!

i guess she is pretty mature for a 15 year old...she goes to the pub of her own accord (with her mums consent), and hangs out with older guys anyway. i dont think shes a bad egg, or a wee hooer or owt, shes just gettin to close to my bf for my liking.

my bf thinks im totally overreacting, which i guess i am...

would you not be the same tho, if you were in my shoes?

Hunni if I was in your shoes, i'd feel the same. I would be annoyed. It seems he is encouraging her and most 15 year olds get the wrong idea because of their naiveity.
  • Options
  • Options

looking at that profile proves exactly why he should be careful, if only she was a few years older!

be very careful, people say things, and police do things, even if its all a heap of shite
  • Options
    well who wouldnt be a teeny bit jealous really of a nubile 15 year old fawning all over your boyfriend who was taking her down the pub regularly and telling you how ace she is?
    I think id definitely be a bit pissed off with that even if i did know that deep down there was nothing in it. If you ARE jealous, then you ARE. better to sort it out now than seethe about it quietly and it all come out later anyway.
  • Options
    Very true and she looks like the type to pull a stunt.... 'he raped me....' for example. Be careful. If I were you i'd get him to stay away for the sake of your relationship and his safety
  • Options
    I dont think thats her. I think this is her.

Oh and I'd box her one if I was you.