Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

anyone been to Turnmills?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It's a club in london. I'm going down in March to visit my friend, and we're gonna go to Turnmills when PVD and Judge Jules play. Should be interesting, haven't been to trance night in years!

So has anyone been? How did you find it, any good?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Been a couple of times, I enjoyed it. Friendly crowd, by London standards.

Probably a good idea to book some tickets in advance if PvD is playing as the glo-stick and deck-spotter brigades will be out in force.
    I think its the classiest club in London (at least that I've been to) but it doesnt have an arsey crowd either.

Good sound system and lighting, though the toilets are a bit too small.
    Ooh the weekend is drawing closer :D From what my friend has said it's a fairly good crowd, not as friendly as up north but generally nice. Been on a friday bong?
    Back when it was called the Gallery (is it still called that?) I used to go about every 5 or 6 weeks or so, good place, though I certainly wouldnt go for Judge 'twat' Jules.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Back when it was called the Gallery (is it still called that?) I used to go about every 5 or 6 weeks or so, good place, though I certainly wouldnt go for Judge 'twat' Jules.

On a friday night it's gallery. I'm not going for jules either, going to see my mate and get smashed :thumb:
    We were there last sat...

loads of small corridors and up and over bits. stairs everywhere...

good dance floor - few lasers :shocking:

:D