Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Worst Food Ever

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    I love tofu, had it last night :yum: Not like in a big chunk, but in pastas and chinese food and stuff.

And I'm sure you have something similar there Ramen noodles Its apperantly what the "poor college students" eat. I wouldn't touch it with a whores mouth. Nasty as fuck. I had it once and smell it often at work. Nothing more vile.
    mmm i love those noodles! in a stir fry or supernoodles or pot noodle :yum:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Pot noodles. :yuck: Jank.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    sushi :yuck:

Bean curd sushi is the business! :thumb:
  • Options
    sushi is magical, i love it all, so tasty and delicious, wish i could have some now...gonna get some thursday night i think mmmmmmm
  • Options
    crab sticks
  • Options
    Heart, liver & kidneys. Cooked mushrooms are vile.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    crab sticks

alans fact of the day

"Crab Sticks do not actually contain any crab at all since 1993 have had to be labelled Crab Flavored Sticks"
  • Options
    i used to hate mushrooms but i taught myself to like them. im trying to do the same with fresh tomatoes.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    alans fact of the day

"Crab Sticks do not actually contain any crab at all since 1993 have had to be labelled Crab Flavored Sticks"
    eww whats in them then?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i used to hate mushrooms but i taught myself to like them. im trying to do the same with fresh tomatoes.

It's weird because I don't like tomoatoes, but will have tomato sauce and will sometimes eat the tomato stuff (puree I think) on pizza...
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    alans fact of the day

That's even worse. :yuck:

Crab :yum: in brine :yuck:
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    It's weird because I don't like tomoatoes, but will have tomato sauce and will sometimes eat the tomato stuff (puree I think) on pizza...
    i like tinned tomatoes and sun dried tomatoes. its just when theyre not cooked i dont like them.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

It's not really weird, shitloads of people are like that. I suppose it's because ketchup tastes sfa like tomatoes and even tomato puree etc has additives so it's not the pure taste of a vine-ripened tommie you're tasting. ;)
  • Options
    Mushrooms are great! I even like them raw - something to nibble on whilst wandering around the supermarket :).

For those of you who think they are hairy, vile, disgusting, etc... have you ever been in a human food factory? Trust me, they're a damn sight worse!
  • Options
    Mushrooms are great! I even like them raw - something to nibble on whilst wandering around the supermarket :).
    That might be going a bit far. :D
  • Options
    peas.