Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hip accessories

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need hip accessories. Any ideas? Especially when I wear black tops with jeans. I dont want anything that is going to accentuate the hips and tummy as they are better when hidden, but something that spices up that area still, it just looks dull and like something should be there. But no belts I dont like them and my shirts cover them anyways. I see the chain things that just hang around your hips, but I dont know, I might look retard. And scarfs, I saw that yesterday, gross.
Thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    so you want accessories for your hips, yet you dont want to draw attention to them?

*is confused*
    I know, weird, but its just so boring. it just needs something there I think. Just something little, not gaudy and nasty. :p
    A bright coloured belt?
    I've got a bright red one that does good to break up the dark colours :yes:
    i agree with the belt suggestion. Theres millions of cool belts around.

I always wear a belt, i feel naked without one

and often i half am, due to my trousers being around my ankles without one
    I'm not a belt fan though, (we're talking belt belts, right, the kind that go thru the loops and such) plus the shirts just cover them up anyways.
    ummmm...
    a hip scarf thing like this?
    http://www.crochetpartners.org/images/hip%20scarf.JPG

cant think of anything else
    I think one of those chains that go round your hips can look flattering and brighten up an outfit..... especially if you get one with beads and things on
    i dont wear belts often either as i dont like to add bulk to my hips. Mind you, I hardly ever wear accessories.