Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

flat chest - pls help!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what do you mean not as often? not all big boobed girls have fat arses!

and yes i have!
    eehhhh calm down calm down :lol:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    eehhhh calm down calm down :lol:

just read my post again...i don't mean 'and yes i have!' to the having a fat arse bit! :lol:

just annoys me 'cause people think that people with big boobs are big everywhere else, too! :no:
  • Options
    just read my post again...i don't mean 'and yes i have!' to the having a fat arse bit! :lol:

just annoys me 'cause people think that people with big boobs are big everywhere else, too! :no:
    well i agree with imwithstupid actually. but of course there are exceptions to the rule ;)
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    well i agree with imwithstupid actually. but of course there are exceptions to the rule ;)

not you aswell. :impissed: :p

you're probably right, but there are fat people with smaller boobs too!

and yes there are exceptions to the rule. thank god. :D
  • Options
    I agree with everything the others have said - little ones rock just as much as big 'uns, and it's easy to show off other assets.

But if it really really bothers you still, then ruching or heavy detail around any area will draw the eye to it and make it look bigger. So try tops which are ruched around the boob area, or have detail there and then are plain everywhere else.