Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I'm going to miss Alias when it's gone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm sure most Alias fans will know that the current series (5 I think) will be the last one.

However, I'm glad that they're not stretching it so long that people will start getting bored.

Jennifer Garner in different outfits....

....(daydreaming)...Hmmmm
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sidtec wrote:
    I'm sure most Alias fans will know that the current series (5 I think) will be the last one.

However, I'm glad that they're not stretching it so long that people will start getting bored.

Jennifer Garner in different outfits....

....(daydreaming)...Hmmmm

haven't followed the last season, but use to love it, got the first 4 seasons.

It's a shame it is going to end.
    It is sad :crying:

I am going to miss her...
    Loved season 1 and 2, liked the rest so far, but not seen any of season 5 because it wasnt on Skyone
    subject13 wrote:
    Loved season 1 and 2, liked the rest so far, but not seen any of season 5 because it wasnt on Skyone

Season 1 and 2 were the best one without a doubt.
    One and Two were awesome, three was lacking, though lauren was brilliant as a complete cow, but four was brilliant, just wicked. I want to see how they're going to work this vaughan twist in when I buy season 5. No-one say anything about it, you'll wreck it for me.

It's an awesome show, had a great run, but I think 5 seasons is probably enough.