Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

goths

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    of course.

we aren't any different from other people its just we let what we are come to the surface. it isn't clouded by pre ordained rules and opinions dress music etc. except we dont try and hide our individuality
  • Options
    Hey man that's B***S*** about Marilyn Manson's lyrics affecting behavior of kids. I'm a total worshipper of Manson and a goth (sumtimes) and I dont go round killing etc..+ i didn't become a goth cosa Manson. If kidz believe in his lyrics then it's they're fault and their parents fault for not bringing them up knowing the diffeence between fiction and real life! + thats' all
  • Options
    Originally posted by wicked*wicca:
    Hey man that's B***S*** about Marilyn Manson's lyrics affecting behavior of kids. I'm a total worshipper of Manson and a goth (sumtimes) and I dont go round killing etc..+ i didn't become a goth cosa Manson. If kidz believe in his lyrics then it's they're fault and their parents fault for not bringing them up knowing the diffeence between fiction and real life! + thats' all

yes. true. yes i know.
  • Options
    hmmm, im still unsure about this whole goth thing. i got my goth friend to explain it to me, and he said that it is just wanting to be different and hating people who are normal. somthing like that anyway!

i mean, all the goths that i have met are pretty fucked up in the head, and then mess with me and end up fucking me up in the head too. a bit annoying. im not saying that all goths are like this, just the ones ive met...