Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dooms day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is the Word of Jehovah: Alas! For that day is a great one, so that there is no other like it. The sound of trembling we have heard, dread, Look! A windstorm of Jehovah, rage itself, has gone forth, an onward-sweeping tempest. Upon the head of the wicked ones it will whirl. The burning anger of Jehovah will not turn back until he will have executed and until he will have carried out the ideas of his heart. In the final part of the days you people will give your consideration to it.
I have kept quiet for a long time, I continued silent. I kept exercising self-control. Now I will destroy and devour at once, says Jehovah.
For those who want to be approved by God should lead an ordinary life without
religion (2Peter 3:16) reading bible, moderate drinking, forbid all the ungodly
acts: smoking, drug, gambling, immorality (masturbation, etc. Matthew5:28),
(violent and immoral) movies, dramas, cartoons, novels, computer games, etc
(idolatry, Roman1:23, 2Kings17:15, 1Peter4:3, Isaiah33:15)-Revelation21:8, tell this truth to your neighbors. (Jeremiah9:24)
Joshua24:19 - You are not able to serve Jehovah, for He is a God of jealousy.
Jeremiah23:24 - You cannot hide a thing from God, who is everywhere.
Hosea6:6, Amos5:21-24 - He find no pleasure of your solemn assemblies, but always let
justice flow just like waters.
During the last 3 years, the U.S. has been afflicted me with various methods:
(with Korean police cooperation) 24 hours eavesdropping, thorough secret
surveillance even with scout planes (these planes follow wherever I go fart out
white smokes for the personal attack), poisonous substances to kill me slowly
secretly ex) in the haircut saloon they apply it on my head to permeate the
poison on my brain. Putting spies in groceries, facilities, smuggling into my
house countless times to poison on foods or toothpaste, etc. The U.S. air force
jet planes' route has been set according to my location for 3 years. Jehovah God knows all of it, and will bring justice to all of it.

Did they feel shame because it was something detestable that they had done? they do not feel any shame, they have not come to know even how to feel humiliated. Therefore they will fall among those who are falling, in the time that I must hold an accounting with them they wll stumble, they will not come to have a survivor or an escapee, Jehovah has said.
Now the army of God will overwhelm the modern nero emperors even extinguishing the whole american soldiers on the earth (Isaiah 37:36), thus people would realize Jehovah is true God and our Creator.

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm disorganised schizophrenia can be fun!

But only for those watching. Please mate, go seek help.
  • Options
    According to those in the know the world should have first been destroyed in around 32AD and on a regular basis since then.

As I'm sitting here tying I assume that this hasn't happened, so question why this predicition should be more accurate that the last several hundred?
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    According to those in the know the world should have first been destroyed in around 32AD and on a regular basis since then.

As I'm sitting here tying I assume that this hasn't happened, so question why this predicition should be more accurate that the last several hundred?

Clearly they were merely supposed to lull us into a false sense of security. :thumb:
  • Options
    Oh why doth these self-proclaimed sages do speaketh as if they haveth unto themselves a grievious speech impediment ... ?

:yeees: *yawns*
  • Options
    prophet22 wrote:
    smoking, drug, gambling, masturbation, (violent and immoral) movies, dramas, cartoons, novels, computer games, etc

Show me where the Bible mentions these specifically and I'll let you have your wicked way with me ... ;)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Wait, someone said Doom Day? It gets its own day?
    BOUT TIME!holiday1.jpg
  • Options
    jesussaves8il.gif
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    vespawood-jesus_saves.jpg
    this, as well.
  • Options
    sorry, prophet22, you missed the bit about yaweh clouding the minds of the undeserving -which covers you for the complete unintelligibility of that pseudo-biblical vomit
  • Options
    The Buddy Jesus is back, he's my guy! Rock on Jesus El Saviour Christ!

You know, i was hoping this topic was going to be about Dr Victor Von Doom!
  • Options
    prophet22 wrote:
    This is the Word of Jehovah: Alas! For that day is a great one, so that there is no other like it. The sound of trembling we have heard, dread, Look! A windstorm of Jehovah, rage itself, has gone forth, an onward-sweeping tempest. Upon the head of the wicked ones it will whirl. The burning anger of Jehovah will not turn back until he will have executed and until he will have carried out the ideas of his heart. In the final part of the days you people will give your consideration to it.
    I have kept quiet for a long time, I continued silent. I kept exercising self-control. Now I will destroy and devour at once, says Jehovah.
    For those who want to be approved by God should lead an ordinary life without
    religion (2Peter 3:16) reading bible, moderate drinking, forbid all the ungodly
    acts: smoking, drug, gambling, immorality (masturbation, etc. Matthew5:28),
    (violent and immoral) movies, dramas, cartoons, novels, computer games, etc
    (idolatry, Roman1:23, 2Kings17:15, 1Peter4:3, Isaiah33:15)-Revelation21:8, tell this truth to your neighbors. (Jeremiah9:24)
    Joshua24:19 - You are not able to serve Jehovah, for He is a God of jealousy.
    Jeremiah23:24 - You cannot hide a thing from God, who is everywhere.
    Hosea6:6, Amos5:21-24 - He find no pleasure of your solemn assemblies, but always let
    justice flow just like waters.
    During the last 3 years, the U.S. has been afflicted me with various methods:
    (with Korean police cooperation) 24 hours eavesdropping, thorough secret
    surveillance even with scout planes (these planes follow wherever I go fart out
    white smokes for the personal attack), poisonous substances to kill me slowly
    secretly ex) in the haircut saloon they apply it on my head to permeate the
    poison on my brain. Putting spies in groceries, facilities, smuggling into my
    house countless times to poison on foods or toothpaste, etc. The U.S. air force
    jet planes' route has been set according to my location for 3 years. Jehovah God knows all of it, and will bring justice to all of it.

Did they feel shame because it was something detestable that they had done? they do not feel any shame, they have not come to know even how to feel humiliated. Therefore they will fall among those who are falling, in the time that I must hold an accounting with them they wll stumble, they will not come to have a survivor or an escapee, Jehovah has said.
    Now the army of God will overwhelm the modern nero emperors even extinguishing the whole american soldiers on the earth (Isaiah 37:36), thus people would realize Jehovah is true God and our Creator.
    you are a complete nutjob.
    if jah is still alive and well ...he'll be turning in his grave reading this.
  • Options
    are you with those guys that keep knocking on my door on a sunday morning
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    are you with those guys that keep knocking on my door on a sunday morning
    The best way to deal with such people is simply look at them and smile, but don't say a word. It freaks them out after a minute and they leave.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    The best way to deal with such people is simply look at them and smile, but don't say a word. It freaks them out after a minute and they leave.

as the age old joke goes, i always thought of inviting one in and then wondering if they had ever managed to get that far before, and actually knew what to do next

or just call the police and say someone had entered your house using force and wont leave

that'll teach them a lesson in ethics
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    jesussaves8il.gif
    I bet you wouldn't be prepared to make fun of other religions in that way...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    at least the christians won't be burning buildings down and planning to have aladdins head on a plate.
  • Options
    at least the christians won't be burning buildings down and planning to have aladdins head on a plate.

I think christians did enough killing in their time... they got bored of it now...
  • Options
    And presumably that is why Christians are mocked so much. Nobody wants a death threat hanging over them, do they?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    but i would ...

fatwafunnieskaabahamza7bg.jpg
  • Options
    but i would ...
    You would. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Of course I would be prepared. Why do you think I'd give a fuck? :confused:
  • Options
    but i would ...

But there is no image of "The Phrophet" there ... would put him up? :)
  • Options
    but i would ...

rolly bringing home the bacon as usual
  • Options
    Christianity had its really mega violent days...maybe in 600 years other religions that are not as old as Christianity will be more developed and civilised and be able to laugh at themselves too.
  • Options
    To USA

This is the word of Jehovah:
    and you must say, 'Hear the word of Jehovah. This is what Jehovah of armies has said:
    "Here I am bringing a calamity upon this place, of which when anyone hears, his ears will tingle. And I will make you an object of astonishment and something to be whistled at. Here I am bringing upon this city and upon all its cities all the calamity that I have spoken against it, because they have hardened their neck in order not to obey my words."

O how she has come to sit solitary, the city that was abundant with people! How she has become like a widow, she that was populous among the nations!
    All her gates are laid desolate, her priests are sighing. Her virgins are grief-stricken, and she herself has bitterness.
    At you all those passing along on the road have whistled and kept wagging their head saying: "Is this the city of which they used to say,'It is the perfection of prettiness, an exultation for all the earth'?"
    At you all your enemies have opened their mouth, they have whistled and said: "This indeed is the day that we have hoped for. We have found! We have seen!"

You(u.s. followers) did not listen to me, is the utterance of Jehovah, to the intent that you might offend me for calamity to yourselves. Drink and get drunk and puke and fall so that you cannot get up because of the sword that I am sending among you. And it must occur that in case they refuse to take the cup out of your hand to drink, you must also say to them, 'This is what Jehovah of armies has said: 'You will drink without fail. You will not go free of punishment. I will devote them to destruction and make them an object of astonishment.
    And as for you, you will prophesy to them all these words, and you must say to them, 'From on high Jehovah himself will roar, and from his holy dwelling he will give forth his voice. A noise will certainly come clear to the farthest part of the earth. A calamity, a great tempest itself will be roused up, and those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.

p.s. JWs too is not approved by God. don't be misunderstood.
  • Options
    prophet22 wrote:
    p.s. JWs too is not approved by God. don't be misunderstood.
    who is then?
  • Options
    prophet22 wrote:
    All her gates are laid desolate, her priests are sighing. Her virgins are grief-stricken, and she herself has bitterness....
    You just had to mention sex, didn't you? :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You just had to mention sex, didn't you? :p
    what virgins ...where?
  • Options
    prophet22 wrote:
    This is the word of Jehovah.

Blasphemy!!! :mad:

04_blasp.jpg
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Alternatively, when they offer you a copy of Watchtower, say to them, "I'll take a copy if you'll take an Argos catalogue" - I always keep one by the front door for such encounters.
This discussion has been closed.