Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

clothes to go with boho style boots ona night out?... any ideas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all! :wave: I have just bought a pair of really nice boots (see pic on hyperlink) and hopefully i will get them tomorrow to wear on a night out but does anyone have any ideas of what sotr of top i can wear them with? I want to wear the with a distressed short skirt from topshop but as they are black cant pair them with any brown or beige boho-ey tops. any one got any ideas? i thought maybe the black and white stripey tops that are in but not sure on that one. any suggestions would be great thanks! :chin:

brooke x

scroll down on this hyperlink to see the black boots

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't say those boots are boho at all - wear whatever you want with them. Personally if you want to wear a denim skirt I'd go with a simple black top and some interesting jewellery, but to be honest they're just black boots (nice ones, I just mean they're not complicated). Go with a nice top in a colour that would go with black, i.e pretty much everything.
  • Options
    interesting jewellery?...i quite like chunky bracelets and the long necklaces like in topshop etc so guna go have a nosy. i know theres loadsa stripey tops in at the moment how do you think they would go with it?

thanks
    brooke
    x
  • Options
    You could wear a plain black vest.
  • Options
    theyre not boho
  • Options
    I wouldn't class them as boho either.
  • Options
    Nah i dont think that thier boho, but they'd look nice with a dark denim skirt an stripey top.
  • Options
    Seller describes them as pirate look - so er.. maybe a Pirate hat and an eyepatch..? :p
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Seller describes them as pirate look - so er.. maybe a Pirate hat and an eyepatch..? :p

What is "boho" anyways, I type it in and I get "did you mean hobo" or
    boho-bros.jpg
  • Options
    its short for bohemian, ie hippyish/beatnik
  • Options
    so clicking do you mean hobo would have worked then in my search? :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    so clicking do you mean hobo would have worked then in my search? :p

:lol: classic
  • Options
    To be honest, those stripy jumpers SCREAM fahsion victim to me - I'd agree with lea_uk and go with a plain black vest or long sleeved top
  • Options
    oo id definetely wear a denim mini with a long sleeved black top that doesnt shoe too much chest and lots of jewellery!! would look gorge, im in love with those boots!!
  • Options
    I actually got a really nice long pal yellow and grey top from topshop to wear with light blue scruffy jeans, dont think boots will come in time for going out tonight but they would look nice with dark jeans and also an orangey/and red stripey long top from topshop that i also got with matching accessories, dark leather belt to go round and bag so think will wear them with that. am into the stripey tops at the mo but not really the black and white ones. got some good stuff in TS. Avnt been in for ages. x
  • Options
    brooke wrote:
    I actually got a really nice long pal yellow and grey top from topshop to wear with light blue scruffy jeans, dont think boots will come in time for going out tonight but they would look nice with dark jeans and also an orangey/and red stripey long top from topshop that i also got with matching accessories, dark leather belt to go round and bag so think will wear them with that. am into the stripey tops at the mo but not really the black and white ones. got some good stuff in TS. Avnt been in for ages. x

just to let you know that it's actually quite hard to read your post in that colour. :p

or maybe it's just when you have a yellow background!
  • Options
    i dont think those boots would look nice with a skirt..
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

they'd look well classy. :thumb:

:yuck:
  • Options
    just to let you know that it's actually quite hard to read your post in that colour. :p

or maybe it's just when you have a yellow background!
    I could barely read it either
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

completely agree, although they're not boho you could achieve that kind of look with a pair of skinny jeans.
  • Options
    God, why did you buy them?