Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rant about parents

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

They annoy me so much! I had the most beautifal furniture in my bedroom, admittedly it was bondage stuff, a whipping post and a bondage chair but it was loverly and it matched everything and they made my ex flat mate take it away becuase they didnt agree with it saying that if people found out about it I would get attacked and tied to it and raped. I mean wtf. They have no idea about anything! Then they went on to say that if the neighbours found out about it they would think that they were running a whore house again with wtf!

They are now clearing out the geust room cos they want to rent it out and have littered my landing with crap which has no place and have put a fold up bed and chesst thingy in my room.

My argument is tht if I'm not aloud to store the thingy that I want in my room why should I store their crap? My bedroom is my own and I should be able to have what ever I want in there, I dont want things that dont match in my room because it stresses me out and I have enough stress in my life and need to have a room thats mine and is the way I want it.

My dad went on to say i'm ungreatful and selfish because he paid for my room. I hate this argument becuase he uses it for everything. I paid for everything in it and have worked my arse of to get it the way i want. He seems to think that because he paid for it he can go in it and take things when i'm not there. He gave my fan heater to the lodgers becuase they were cold. He didnt even ring to ask if he could go in my room. And he didnt ask me if he could store anything in there.

My parents seem to think that they are the only ones with stress, I work my damn arse off everyday. I'm finally getting good grades which is a struggle becuase my college is shite and the teachers are all leaving one by one and they arnt getting replace. I work 4 shifts a week and look after my sister on sunday and i go in a feed my nana when i can.

I'm just so fed up becuase my room is my sanctuary. I need it to bve calm and just right and its pissing me off just to see thing crap in my room. They may be able to cope with it, but i cant.

I'm considering taking all their shit out of my room and locking the door. But I know that will just cause more greif.

I'm always saying thank you to them for the things they do for me and I never get a thank you when i do things for them. I spent all day with my sister yesturday taking ehr shopping becuase mum didnt have time and she needed new clothes. But did I get a thank you? no. I got "take her to church your studies can wait" NO THEY FUCKING CANT YOU TWATS!!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When are you at uni?
  • Options
    My argument is tht if I'm not aloud to store the thingy that I want in my room why should I store their crap?

This is a fair point
    He seems to think that because he paid for it he can go in it and take things when i'm not there. He gave my fan heater to the lodgers becuase they were cold. He didnt even ring to ask if he could go in my room. And he didnt ask me if he could store anything in there.

This is just wrong. I somehow doubt he'll like it if you were to just take stuff from his room
    I'm always saying thank you to them for the things they do for me and I never get a thank you when i do things for them. I spent all day with my sister yesturday taking ehr shopping becuase mum didnt have time and she needed new clothes. But did I get a thank you? no. I got "take her to church your studies can wait" NO THEY FUCKING CANT YOU TWATS!!!

Do they think exams mean nothing or something? :confused:
  • Options
    omg, you really have a bondage chair and whipping post?
    what have they donw with them? cant you put them in storage until youve got your own place?
  • Options
    Wow that sucks. Whats your friend done with your stuff? is he/she keeping it for you later. I'd be really pissed if my parents done that to me (thank god i have my own house now). If you paid for it then they shouldn't have the right to move, sell, give your stuff away without your permission.