Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dont trust your customers !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well there was the post of dont trust your dealer, but how about the customers one of my friends was given a bit of newspaper for a twenty's of skunk ! it was dark and you cant be too blantent and they just pushed it into his hand ! to make it even more supicious once they got the skunk they legged it ! little fuckers had all of us driving round trying to get them ! unfortunatly what they dont know but they go to the same school as me ! cant wait to see them !!!!! :mad: has any one else had experiences like that i mean i've had a few fake twenties given to me but i allways check before i give

Comments

• Options
    nice way to advertise you sell . OMG so cool!!!111!!

id be a bit more careful if i were you.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You said it Rainbow. A quick reminder from the drugs board info -
    Also, be warned: as you well know, drug taking is illegal. You discuss drugs on these boards at your own risk. The boards are public and anyone can read your messages. You might want to think about this if you’re admitting to using drugs. Although the board is monitored, we cannot be held responsible for your comments.

Anyone who tries to use our boards for dealing drugs, finding a dealer, or for anything connected to the smuggling or manufacture of illegal substances will be banned. We cannot allow people to use our boards for arranging these activities.
  • Options
    sorry ladyjane im not advertising any ways no one knows where im from and im definatly not trying to sell over the boards lol i'll keep your comment in mind
  • Options
    Uh, somehow I rather doubt he was sharing this experiance to make a deal or "advertise" that he sells...

...just giving a quick heads up to be cautious when selling (anything really, not just what he was talking about)...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Rules are rules.
  • Options
    fuck knows who these boards are monitored by and im sure your ip is no secret

i'd keep it a bit more shy mate :thumb:
  • Options
    Yeh I know...some tramps about...About 2 years ago I gave a fake £20 note to my dealer for 7 E's...he didn't say nothing the next week though.
  • Options
    That's cause he's not all there and 99% likely he was out of it at that point as well.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    That's cause he's not all there and 99% likely he was out of it at that point as well.

Yep! :D
  • Options
    K.N.S wrote:
    well there was the post of dont trust your dealer, but how about the customers one of my friends was given a bit of newspaper for a twenty's of skunk ! it was dark and you cant be too blantent and they just pushed it into his hand ! to make it even more supicious once they got the skunk they legged it ! little fuckers had all of us driving round trying to get them ! unfortunatly what they dont know but they go to the same school as me ! cant wait to see them !!!!! :mad: has any one else had experiences like that i mean i've had a few fake twenties given to me but i allways check before i give

Be wary when pulling them up about it. I'd imagine a lot of schoolkids are still immature enough to grass you as revenge, should you get heavy with them.
  • Options
    And of course beating people up isn't very nice!
  • Options
    And of course beating people up isn't very nice!

Honour demands it if someone's stolen from you, although i think it's a dodgy idea for dealers unless they know they are dealing with people who stick to the code of the street. I'd imagine too many schoolkids have loose morals in that regard.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Honour demands it if someone's stolen from you, although i think it's a dodgy idea for dealers unless they know they are dealing with people who stick to the code of the street. I'd imagine too many schoolkids have loose morals in that regard.

:yes:
  • Options
    Yeha obviously if you cross a dealer you're probably gonna get your head kicked in. Still not a pretty business though is it...
  • Options
    K.N.S wrote:
    one of my friends was given a bit of newspaper for a twenty's of skunk ! little fuckers had all of us driving round trying to get them !
    you drove around chasing people for the sake of £20.

Way to get yourself caught for no good reason.
    I know you say youre still at school - do you not realise that the police arent gonna give you just a slap on the wrist when they catch you dealing, especially when it seems like you dont give a fuck who knows on here, and the fact youre driving around like a hardman, and dealing to schoolkids.
  • Options
    you drove around chasing people for the sake of £20.

Well you know dealers are poor...
  • Options
    i wouldnt let anyone steal £20 worth of anything from me... :chin:
  • Options
    hell, I wouldn't let anyone steal from me period...
  • Options
    I agree with you. I wouldn't let anyone steal from me either. I even have to watch some of my friends because sometimes they seem to be clepto's.... i mean some of them walk in a store and if they see something they like, they dont have any intention of paying for it.... I hate stealers.