Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Survived parent's divorce?

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Ricochet is looking for young people to feature in a documentary about divorce. Here are the details:

Ricochet is one of Britain's leading independent television production companies producing high quality factual and entertainment programmes for broadcast by major networks in both the UK and US.

We are currently producing 8 half hour documentaries for Channel 4 education department. They air during the daytime schedule and are picked up by schools and used as part of the curriculum. The films are about teenagers. They will be personal and intimate and will engage with an individual’s journey.

I am particularly interested in making one of the documentaries about divorce from a teenager's point of view. The idea is to find a teenager who’s parents have divorced and is now in a stable situation and able to share their experiences with another teenager who’s parents are currently divorcing. The teenager will act as a mentor/ councillor. The documentary would focus on the teenagers rather than the parents.

I am currently looking for both the teenager who will act as the mentor and the teenager who’s parents are currently divorcing. I believe that it would make a very interesting and informative documentary for young people many of whom will experience the divorce or separation of parents.

If you are interested in taking part then give me a call on 01273 224800 and ask for Marc Lewis or email me at marc.lewis@ricochet.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Marc Lewis
Assistant Producer
Ricochet