Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

goodbye..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Goodbye everyone! I'm kicking drugs out of my life. Everything has been just so crazy lately, I can't deal with drugs anymore. My girl and I are falling apart and drugs are only making it worse! Thank you guys so much for your hospitality and your advice, you've all been great. I might still stay on thesite, but visiting these forums brings back the temptation, so I'll probabally be gone for good.
Bye bye :wave:

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Whoa... bye dude! Take care out there in the world!

Hope your life all works out alright. Hope to see you post again sometime! :thumb:
  • Options
    Well you haven't been here for long but I certanly remember your name. :wave:

I'd suggest you stick around. I've gone off the drugs for personal reasons myself and I still hang about this place. You don't have to be a junkie to post on the drugs board :thumb:
  • Options
    all the best killer.
    hope things work out well for you.
  • Options
    everything will sort itself out in the end

good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Good Luck!!! I hope that you succeed in kicking the habit and things work out with your significant other.
  • Options
    Good luck

Hope everything goes fine for you.
  • Options
    I applaud you for taking the initiative and going cold turkey. If drugs are what you think is the source of your troubles, then don't stop stopping! We'll be here for you if you need people to confide in! It's been good knowing you, friend...

...farewell, and best of luck!
  • Options
    I applaud you for taking the initiative and going cold turkey.
    ... !
    cold turkey!
    didn't think it was that bad.
  • Options
    thank you all for your support. unfortunatly i'm back already :lol:
    A friend of mine wants to inject oxycodone. He wants to know how safe it would be to inject oxycodone from pills. I've told him all the binders and shit are terrible for him, but he's persistant.
    So, what would the reprocussions be for injecting CWE'd oxycodone? He says he's going to do it only once, so this won't be an everyday thing.
  • Options
    The fillers might not be as worrisome as the potency that significantly increases when injected and is therefore difficult to estimate. Aside from the overdose potential, there is inherent risk since pills are not intended to be injected and contain inert ingredients such as microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch, glycolate, corn starch, lactose and stearic acid. They may not only cause problems at the site of injection, but can travel to the lungs where they may become embedded and do some rather nasty damage.
  • Options
    Youre not gonna be satisfied till youre jacking up smack are you?
  • Options
    haha, i'd like to but i'm done.
  • Options
    Heh, good luck keepin clean! Hope it all goes well, finding it hard or easy?
  • Options
    suprisingly easy. I've been surronding myself with my girlfriend so it's easy and fun :D

going to school is going to suck because i'm friends with all the druggies, it's such a temptation
  • Options
    suprisingly easy. I've been surronding myself with my girlfriend so it's easy and fun :D

going to school is going to suck because i'm friends with all the druggies, it's such a temptation

Yeah, i imagine that would be quite the problem. You might want to start hanging out with people who arent users, that way you dont have the temptation to go back to the life you are trying to get away from.
  • Options
    Yeah, i imagine that would be quite the problem. You might want to start hanging out with people who arent users, that way you dont have the temptation to go back to the life you are trying to get away from.
    that's the plan. why the hell i'm still in these boards i don't know :mad:
  • Options
    that's the plan. why the hell i'm still in these boards i don't know :mad:

You can still be part of these boards and not be a user. We are just here for support and we are here for whatever you need to discuss.
  • Options
    Yeah, maybe you shouldnt hang out with users, at least not whislt they are high/using.

You dont have to use to post here, ya know.
  • Options
    oh temptation ...her hands are so cold.
  • Options
    oh temptation ...her hands are so cold.

LOL. Yeah i agree that the temptation is a big part of it. I'm not an extremely regular user but when i have it, im extremely tempted to light up but i just have to take it slow.
  • Options
    You just cant resist the temptation, i dont know how your going to resist the tepmtation to take drugs
    haha thanks. I've been strait so far, i've had a lot of oppertunities too.. you gotta do what you gotta do, you know?

I'm going to stay on these boards, I'd rather be here sharing my knowledge to others in need than trying to burn it away.
  • Options
    haha thanks. I've been strait so far, i've had a lot of oppertunities too.. you gotta do what you gotta do, you know?

I'm going to stay on these boards, I'd rather be here sharing my knowledge to others in need than trying to burn it away.
    :razz:
  • Options
    Heh heh,...

...teach on professor...
  • Options

Sounds great that you are on your way to being clean. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!! We are behind you all the way. :thumb:
  • Options
    Heh heh,...

...teach on professor...

well i mean, I've been making remarks in classes about medicinal marijuana use, how most perscription painkillers are opium derivitives and everyone looks at me funny! i need to be somewhere where my knowledge and involvment can be appreciated
  • Options
    well i mean, I've been making remarks in classes about medicinal marijuana use, how most perscription painkillers are opium derivitives and everyone looks at me funny! i need to be somewhere where my knowledge and involvment can be appreciated

You won't leave. :p
  • Options

Very true. I know if i start talking about that kind of stuff with my non-user friends, they start looking at me funny and thinking what the heck. Be sure to keep us updated on your journey. We all would like to hear about it.