Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ad songs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
There are a couple of songs I hear occasionly that I can never remember the names of, helpfully, one of them is on that ford focus advert where there's like an astronaut going off to work, and some superhero guy.
And the other one I first heard on American Beauty, but that's on some shampoo advert now if that helps. Just wondering if anyone knew what they were called?
Cheers :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    no idea..but i love the remix of singing in the rain that was used on an advert, along with an instrumental song from a budwieser ad that sounds a bit like someone whistling. i also like the songs on the lacost perfume ads....let me show you the way....do do da di do dey......
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    There are a couple of songs I hear occasionly that I can never remember the names of, helpfully, one of them is on that ford focus advert where there's like an astronaut going off to work, and some superhero guy.

That's Daydream in Blue by I Monster, originally by Gunter Kallman Choir. :thumb:
  • Options
    on the new hsbc bak ad, there is backing music that sounds just like Kool Thing by Sonic Youth. which is weird.