Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do I have any right wanting a person fired?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can't really explain it that well. I used to have no problem with my job. I have no problem with anybody there, I get along with everybody. Now there is this new woman there. Its only me and her in the front and I have to deal with her every day.
Its only little things. Throwing papers all over my desk and chair before I come into work, telling me to change things that have been that way since I've been there when nobody else has had a problem. She doesn't talk to me, she emails me or wrotes sticky notes for me, even though we're only five feet away.
I believe she treats me like shit.
It's made things impossible for me. I'm already having a very difficult time with things. It takes so much effort just to get out of bed and I get so anxious I make myself sick before I can leave the house even. Now added to that I can't even go to work. She makes things that bad that I cannot even go to work. I'm so close to losing my job becaue of it too.
The thing is, I dont' feel like I have any right telling somebody how horrible she is making this. Its not my place to determine whether somebody should stay because I like them or not. I'm just confused.

Comments

• Options
    If she is behaving the way she is, then you have every right to tell somebody what shes doing and how shes making you feel. Could you not mention it to someone in authority? You don't have to say "fire her right now" but just mention that she is making things hard for you and see what they say, yeah it's going to be really hard to come out with it but as you say you get on with everyone already and have been there longer,then people are more likely to take what you say seriously and do something about it. Hope everything gets sorted for you, don't let her win.
  • Options
    Thank you very much. I mustered up the courage and went in and talked (and cried :p) to my boss and its all good now :)