Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

???

2»

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    What, me or him :p
    Both. Although banging your head on the wall for no reason wins.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :(
    It's quite painful as well dontcha know.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Why does everyone with a high postcount act like morons. Like Hellfire and SG used to be...
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    JsT wrote:
    Why does everyone with a high postcount act like morons. Like Hellfire and SG used to be...
    mine's quite high considering i only really started posting in november..but im not a moron am i? :blush:
    Sorry James :p
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    mine's quite high considering i only really started posting in november..but im not a moron am i? :blush:
    No.

Some people are though who have high post per day thingies :p
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    JsT wrote:
    No.

Some people are though who have high post per day thingies :p
    :crying: Sorry. I try to cut down, honest!
    JsT wrote:
    I think its in the eye of the beholder really. Just because you dont get it, or youre having a bad day/frustrated about your life etc, doesnt mean that theyre morons.
    I think its in the eye of the beholder really. Just because you dont get it, or youre having a bad day/frustrated about your life etc, doesnt mean that theyre morons.
    I have had a brilliant day actually. And they are morons. And I reckon over half of members here would agree.
    Abbie it's good that you're happy but it's no excuse for breaking the rules.
    Where's quarfly when you need him :(
    JsT wrote:
    I have had a brilliant day actually. And they are morons. And I reckon over half of members here would agree.
    well I might agree too about certain posters, but youre talking about my boyfriend who apart from having my son, has been the best thing to ever happen to me. Hes not a moron by ANY stretch of the imagination and theres no need for you to be cuntish tbh. Anyway, why dont you carry on discussing it on msn or wherever it is you speak to half the other members of the site
    lea_uk wrote:
    Abbie it's good that you're happy but it's no excuse for breaking the rules.
    it was a joke. its not like i do it loads. Been here since 2002and the amount of times ive resurrected an old thread can be counted on one hand.
    well I might agree too about certain posters, but youre talking about my boyfriend who apart from having my son, has been the best thing to ever happen to me. Hes not a moron by ANY stretch of the imagination and theres no need for you to be cuntish tbh. Anyway, why dont you carry on discussing it on msn or wherever it is you speak to half the other members of the site
    Its my opinion, I'm entitled to it.

Would you waste your time resurrecting old threads if he wasn't your bf? No. You'd slate others for doing it, usually.

The reason he has such a high post count apart from resurrecting old threads, is because he follows you into every thread and posts countless times.
    The reason he has such a high post count is because he follows you into every thread and posts countless times.
    omg, yes! :yes:
    ???
    I don't know, ask Mr. Rolly

The reason he has such a high post count apart from resurrecting old threads, is because he follows you into every thread and posts countless times.
    the reason he has a high postcount is he posts in everyones fucking threads, not just mine Sherlock!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    So the point of this thread is...
    Enough of the bitch fest already :banghead: . There is obviously a clash of personalities here, so just try and accept that and quit pulling each other's pig tails. And please remember the Good Manners Guide. It wasn't collated for fun.
    **Helen** wrote:
    And please remember the Good Manners Guide. It wasn't collated for fun.

Yes I know now, I did excuse myself for not reading it, but you know...
    Yes I know now, I did excuse myself for not reading it, but you know...
    don't worry, i've never read it. maybe i'm just naturally good mannered :angel: :p
    **Helen** wrote:
    quit pulling each other's pig tails.

:lol:
    I think some of you people are being total irrational.

Nihilisticmadman isn't half the 'moron' some of you people are.

So he joked about, dragging up an old thread. So fucking what? Kermit did the same the other day as well in the sex forum I think, but noone gave a fuck, or jumped down his throat, because he's not 'new'.

And yea, he has a high post rate but so what again? He doesn't post half the crap I see from other people round here.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    ^What he said^ :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
    ?????????????????/!!
    Addict wrote:
    So he joked about, dragging up an old thread. So fucking what? Kermit did the same the other day as well in the sex forum I think, but noone gave a fuck, or jumped down his throat, because he's not 'new'.

It was more the number of threads he started asking about old threads that made me bang my head, not just because of one. *waggles pigtails*