Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

popular

13»

Comments

• BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my myspace email thing is broken, and its set it to the wrong address...an address that doesnt exist! :( il have to sort it
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote:
    :heart:?

:heart:
    :heart:
    Yay :D.
    i also have un myspace...here it is . I don't know why its addictive it just is. Think its cos a lot of my friends in real life have it so it makes it more interesting...I think.

I wasn't popular in the first 2/3 years of high school. I put it down to the fact that I had no self confidence and I actually never spoke to anyone :p but I did alright after I'd made a good group of friends.
    I would say I am semi-popular, was a geek in school but I have loads of friends/aquaitences now. I know a lot of people, but I only have a couple of close friends...
    yesterday. i was in birmingham and some friends were having a party back home, they all kept ringing every half hour to find out when i would be back. it was a bit annoying in the end.
    I've never been popular really. Think my most popular moment was last december time-ish when everyone on my course wanted to know me but not another lass on my course (childish I know) but now its just back to normal. Meh.
    well i've started to play with my Myspace account now (was bored at work), not really done anything with it. I'll have to sit down and really have a look at it. no friends on it yet :crying: but then theres fock all on for people to look at as well.
    I have a myspace too!

My most popular moment was probably winning a race in a swimming gala. that was great :)
    noog wrote:
    I have a myspace too!

My most popular moment was probably winning a race in a swimming gala. that was great :)

you are dr tran!
    I have a myspace. Can no one explain why they like them? it seems pointless.
    Well if everyone's posting theirs, here's my myspace then :rolleyes:

:p
    ^^^ needs an extra t init
    katralla wrote:
    ^^^ needs an extra t init
    Aha. Took me a while to figure out what you meant! Cheers!
    Is myspace a gayer version of livejournal? :p

Seriously, someone sell it to me. Why is is so fan-fucking-tastic all of a sudden? I am curious. Should I get one? What would I do with it? What's it for.
    Radio1 are really biggin it up at the moment.

personally i think its crap. i signed up to one last year and i just got loads of americans wanting to be my friend and i didn't know how to make my page look pretty. :(

the only good thing about it is you can have a nosey and search for people in your local area using your postcode.
    This is mine My main photo is so emo ;D
    I have discovered a use for MySpace...

GETTING IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE YOU USED TO KNOW.

This girl I haven't spoken to since I left primary school (nearly 7 years ago) randomly added me the other day, I was like...wow :D.
    *Stacey* wrote:
    i've added you :D
    i added you as well Renzo :D
    It's really good for finding people you used to know using the school and college searches, but then i figured i used to know them for a reason. I really only use it to post stupid pictures of my friends when they're trying to make themselves look dead cool, and just to talk to my 'real life' friends from back home and that.

http://www.myspace.com/dan_brown

Most popular moment...hmm never really thought about that. Actually once i was outside a club talking to girl, and i was like "Hi, i'm Dan" and she was like "Dan Brown right?" and i was like "yeah how do you know that" and she was like "..ah y'know"
    It happened again a few months later with someone else. That was nice.
    It's really good for finding people you used to know using the school and college searches, but then i figured i used to know them for a reason. I really only use it to post stupid pictures of my friends when they're trying to make themselves look dead cool, and just to talk to my 'real life' friends from back home and that.

Treat yourself

Most popular moment...hmm never really thought about that. Actually once i was outside a club talking to girl, and i was like "Hi, i'm Dan" and she was like "Dan Brown right?" and i was like "yeah how do you know that" and she was like "..ah y'know"
    It happened again a few months later with someone else. That was nice.